[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Godwin or Gallup?

Friedrich

some of the most accurate 'experts' are 12 wr spots higher on godwin on average. last week, gallup had twice the receiving yds of his best game from last season. this is a sign that gallup could have a bigger year. it also helped that he had his longest reception ever and he caught 7 of 7. that kind of efficiency will not be sustained. ezekiel elliott and the running game should be more involved in a game where dallas is favored by around 9.5 and elliott is more up to speed, so potentially less passing. i think it mostly depends if you believe in winston getting it done this week in this new offense. winston has been bad to average in his previous 3 matchups against the panthers. panthers have improved secondary. id go godwin but i think the margin between godwin and gallup is smaller than what the majority of people think this week

Edited by gunterville69

I like both guys and have both.,. I was thinking Godwin seemed obvious but I think after last week Gallup seems safe and has awesome upside.

Gallup 7 for 7 last week.. only guy not to get a TD which sucks.. my only worry for Gallup is if he's shadowed by Norman.. then I think I'd give the edge to Godwin.

This is a tough decision. In tonight's game I don't think Carolina is going to let Mike Evans beat them leaving Chris Godwin the opportunity to shine tonight. Gallup however will be up against Norman which will be a tough task leaving Dak to look to Cooper and Witten more. I say go to Godwin.