[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trades

JimmyJam

Hey guys, 

Thinking about trading Adams for Bell straight up. Assuming Adams kills it tonight against Philly, his stock will be pretty high. I got Keenan Allen as my other WR1, who's been stellar. I need RB help. I got A. Jones but Sony Michel has been killing me. My other RBs are Sanders, Darrell Williams, and Burkhead. The person that owns Bell also has Zeke, Mack, and Singletary, but at receiver they have Moore, Diggs, Crowder, and A-Rob. I get a top end RB and they get a top end receiver in return.

Also thinking about trading Tyreek and Ekeler to a Gordon owner who has Juju. Good trade proposal or no?

Thanks for the help!

I like the Bell trade. He hasn't done much yet this year but something is bound to happen getting as many touches as he is. I think Adams will turn around too but depending on your other WR depth that might be a huge upgrade. 

As for Hill and Ekeler, you would probably make out like a bandit if he agreed to Gordon and JuJu. I realize JuJu is different without Ben but Gordon will be back next week and I highly doubt they don't give him opportunities and Hill is still out.