ThatDude

Zach Ertz bust

23 hours ago, turbotooslow said:

Lol sucks that you don't have homers supporting your thoughts. Must be tough! If you need homers to support your thoughts it must be that, well, your thoughts are biased? 

Nah just remembering the good old days before all this... could really give a sh!t less about both teams just fun when there was 250 posts in a thread any given day and fun content back and forth now just crickets... but you weren’t around then so I don’t expect you to understand 

23 hours ago, turbotooslow said:

Uhh I don't know what either of you are saying but I've been playing fantasy for 12+ years and watching football for 20+ so save the "young grasshopper" for someone else. Anyone who mentions age/experience is a bit insecure IMO.

Grab a drink with you anytime and talk all sports  I’ve played and coached baseball football and basketball for 30 + years I’m not insecure in my knowledge in any way hit me up Anytime for a talk 

8 hours ago, Sunday Couch Potatoe said:

Nah just remembering the good old days before all this... could really give a sh!t less about both teams just fun when there was 250 posts in a thread any given day and fun content back and forth now just crickets... but you weren’t around then so I don’t expect you to understand 

sorry man, there's a lot of Hall Monitors on the forum now peer-pressure-moderating the content. If you attempt to try to have fun, they'll swarm and shut you down.

This is the No Fun Forum now to match the No Fun League.

On 10/22/2019 at 8:29 AM, LordOpie said:

sorry man, there's a lot of Hall Monitors on the forum now peer-pressure-moderating the content. If you attempt to try to have fun, they'll swarm and shut you down.

This is the No Fun Forum now to match the No Fun League.

problem was your questionable "fun". What's fun for one, ain't fun for all

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, loaf said:

problem was your questionable "fun". What's fun for one, ain't fun for all

regardless of one's opinion of fun, the current majority chased away many of the old crew, who @Sunday Couch Potatoe misses.