[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

KC vs Broncos (TNF)

League_Champion

3 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Yep and he hurt his knee, on the other leg. Is it possible the ankle injury contributed to the knee injury on the other leg? I suppose, but this seems more like a freak injury (don't ever recall seeing a serious leg injury to a QB on a sneak) that would have occurred regardless of his ankle injury.

I posted it right after it happened before the actual injury was announced. Yeah, the two don't appear related. 

20 minutes ago, Shaft said:

I posted it right after it happened before the actual injury was announced. Yeah, the two don't appear related. 

Sorry didn't mean for that to sound like I was taking a shot at you. I knew people would criticize Reid for it, and question the logic in having an injured QB sneak it. But based on the injury, and how it happened seemed unlikely that the ankle injury impacted this. 

Just now, stevegrab said:

Sorry didn't mean for that to sound like I was taking a shot at you. I knew people would criticize Reid for it, and question the logic in having an injured QB sneak it. But based on the injury, and how it happened seemed unlikely that the ankle injury impacted this. 

All good, I didn't take it that way. I still think it was a bad decision. He's like the Steph Curry of the NFL because he brings so much excitement to the game, and I'm going to miss his games for a few weeks. 

1 minute ago, Shaft said:

All good, I didn't take it that way. I still think it was a bad decision. He's like the Steph Curry of the NFL because he brings so much excitement to the game, and I'm going to miss his games for a few weeks. 

I played against him last night, and hated to see him get hurt. I was hoping it was not serious, and would have applauded if he returned.