[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which TE to stream??

mongrels84

2 hours ago, mongrels84 said:

Fant

Witten

Griffin

Eifert

Boyle

Those are the only TEs I find interesting that are available.

Fant...with Sanders gone hes getting lots of targets...Im starting him in one of my leagues...Rudolph is a 2 or 3 target a game...too touchdown dependent so if he doesn't hit the endzone your screwed. I like Fant i think he will blow up...even with this QB he had a great game before the bye 

1 hour ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

Fant...with Sanders gone hes getting lots of targets...Im starting him in one of my leagues...Rudolph is a 2 or 3 target a game...too touchdown dependent so if he doesn't hit the endzone your screwed. I like Fant i think he will blow up...even with this QB he had a great game before the bye 

Not worried about the Vikings being a bit strong against the TEs?

17 hours ago, mongrels84 said:

Not worried about the Vikings being a bit strong against the TEs?

no...never be too worried about matchups....as you saw what drake did to the unstoppable 9ers run defense. When i pick my lineup i pick the best players regardless of matchups. When most wont play a bad matchup i will and it always pays off

• Like 1