[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Waiver WR

1fastdoc

Since I have 8 players on bye, I'm pretty screwed for week 12.  We play 3 WR, 2 RB and 2 Flex.  My Flex are Gesicki and Jay Ajayi, lol.  One of my WR spots is actually vacant.

Are any of the below worth picking up?  Then who do I even drop?  I have 3 Def (NO, CLE, NYG) but I've been hanging on to them for their specific playoff schedules.  Although with Garrett out I'm wondering if CLE will still be as productive.

Drop a Def in favor of one of these guys?  Drop Ajayi for a better option at Flex?  Eat the loss since I'm down 30 pts in the projection anyway?

Alex Erickson,

Russell Gage

James Washington

Randal Cobb

Anthony Miller

Nelson Agholor

1 hour ago, Montana is da Man said:

Are you looking good for the playoffs?

I'm 9-2, two guys are 8-3, 4th place is 7-4. I'm guaranteed to make playoffs. 

My ROS is rough, I'm trying to prevent entering the playoffs in 4th. Second place has Lamar, CMC, etc and hits 180 points/week and he'll be in first. I don't want to face him first (week 15).

1 hour ago, JumpingJehosaphat said:

I get that it's dynasty but .. why are you keeping Alex Smith? Three Defenses? Four TEs? Jordan Reed?

Lol. Mistake, not Smith, Ryan. 

Hollister is my back up to Henry. Gesicki has stud potential. Reed, well, I've had that bastard for 3+ years. He's on IR so it's not taking up a bench spot. 

The defenses are for now and playoffs. Cle may suck now that Garrett is out. 

Edited by 1fastdoc

I need to win this but not at the expense of the future seasons.

I didn't put a waiver in as usually only one or two guys will jump on the wire and I figured they'd take RB.  Woke up to 9 waivers placed last night!  

So I can get Gage, Conley, Agholor, Lazard.

Or, I got offered Marquis Brown for David Johnson.  Brown's been pretty disappointing this season but I'm starting to wonder if Johnson will ever be more than a 10 PPG player, even in PPR.