[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guice or Deebo in flex?

RFW107JR

the safe play is Guice but I'd probably go with Deebo.

I really like Deebo and although he is "Q" he is expected to play.  He's had double digit targets with Kittle out.  Kittle is also "Q" and I guess expected to suit up but the fact that he missed 2 games already makes me less confident he does (nothing I read, just gut).

Problem is they are the Sunday night game which is a factor depending on the rest of your team

1 minute ago, RFW107JR said:

I could play Cooks on Monday if Deebo sits. But I couldn't start Guice (1pm)

True.  If this were a year ago i'd say definitely but the Rams O, specifically goff just isn't what it was and facing a red hot ravens team this week.

I guess it really depends on how much risk are you comfortable with

5 minutes ago, Roamingbull said:

SF played games with sanders status last week, and i suspect they will again. I dont trust their reports. His practice participation was minimal. 

Id go guice

He played then got his injury aggravated. That’s not playing games. Obviously it’s a risk to play anyone coming an injury and who doesn’t fully participate in the week of practice.

2 minutes ago, squirrelmastr21 said:

He played then got his injury aggravated. That’s not playing games. Obviously it’s a risk to play anyone coming an injury and who doesn’t fully participate in the week of practice.

I disagree, they did not fully disclose his injury, and played him lightly to use as a distraction to the D. His getting "re aggravated" was the pull out time. Oldest trick around, but effective. 

But i do agree with your second point, in it is risky to play someone who does not participate in practice. Samuels did, but very limited. 

2 minutes ago, Roamingbull said:

I disagree, they did not fully disclose his injury, and played him lightly to use as a distraction to the D. His getting "re aggravated" was the pull out time. Oldest trick around, but effective. 

But i do agree with your second point, in it is risky to play someone who does not participate in practice. Samuels did, but very limited. 

Okay fair enough. What is Sanders’ injury btw?