[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I can't believe that I've only seen one LT game

Fatman

Thinking back on it, I think I've only watched LT play once - when the Packers travelled to SD last year. I don't have DirecTV, and being in Madison, WI doesn't give me many opportunities from a regional perspective.

The thing that surprises me the most is that, as best as I can remember, LT has never been on a nationally televised game. I know that the Chargers have been awful for the past few years (ok, decade), but I would have thought they would have showcased him at least once, especially after the season that he had last year.

Considering their season this year, I'm sure the Chargers will have some primetime games next year (hell, Cincinnati did this year). However, I, for one, can't wait until the flexible Monday night scheduling. You know that SD would be on towards the end of the season this year, if the system was in place. They're way too compelling right now not to.

Do I have a good point here? No, not really. I guess I'm just sick of watching teams like the Cowboys (three times already - two MNF and once against the Pack, plus another MNF game in week 13. Ugh.) Put LT on!

Edited by Fatman

I agree. Playing for a losing team for so long has really limited LT's national exposure. All the hype surrounding LT has been IN SPITE OF THE CHARGERS who have sucked for a very long time. I have had the pleasure of watching him ever since he came into the NFL, and he is FUN to watch. You'll get to see more of him next year, and you'll see for yourself!! ENJOY!!! :D

Edited by Chargerz

I hear ya....I can't remember where I saw it, either on Primetime or a Sportscenter in preseason they were talking about the best and highest paid RB and talking about LT's contract. And they mentioned that unless you live in San Diego or play fantasy football you may not have any idea of who this guy is. I found it interesting and I too hope to see him play next year instead of seeing highlights and watching stat tracker.

This is also how he got jobbed for a Pro Bowl spot last year! Exposure is the only factor that got Portis his spot ahead of LT. Many of us are not surprised to see his limited production in Washington. Especially the AFC West fans that has watched that SYSTEM turn out 1000 yard rushers consistantly for years.

You will see something special when you get to see him play more than once in a while. As Chargerz said, we have been very lucky to have at least LT to cheer for here in San Diego!