[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thank you NFL schedule makers

CaptainHook

There was plenty of "cheese" at that game anyway.

You gotta admit though, the 4 games in 18 days is pretty brutal.

576543[/snapback]

Did the activity vs Detroit on Thanksgiving count as a game? It seemed a lot more like a bye week with a lively practice on Thursday than a game!!! :D

The Pats have the fewest plain old 1pm Sunday games in the NFL this year. It's a conspiracy...waaahhhh.

Hey, this is fun. Who else has a complaint?

576545[/snapback]

The NFL has forgotten to include the extra points from the betting line in the official final score for the Lions for years. Just think about the extra wins they could have with +3 at home with the Packers, Vikings, etc.

Unless you recall that it is the NFL...................

The Colts opened against the Pats this year, so they had the whole offseason to prepare..............

How did the Raiders do against the Pats?

How are the Raiders doing now?

577081[/snapback]

Well if you want to change subjects let's go. The Raiders aren't doing so well right now. In fact they suck. That doesn't mean that I'm going to pack up and leave because my team isn't playing well.

But I can say the Raiders have beaten the Patriots in their last meeting 2 years ago. Not so good for the Colts who have lost 5 straight and 6 of the last 7 meetings.........

You could give Indy 18 days to play one game against NE and they still might not win............

577078[/snapback]

Who changed the subject?

Oh, I've got two words for you... Tuck. Rule.

No other NFL team had to open on the road for the first two weeks, play a stretch of 4 games in 18 days, and play the season finale on the road. You can say it wasn't a tough schedule, but playing NFL games in a shorter period of time cause more injuries.

Edited by CaptainHook

How did the Raiders do against the Pats?

How are the Raiders doing now?

577081[/snapback]

Who changed the subject?

577270[/snapback]

I don't recall mentioning the Raiders anywhere. Irrelevant tangent.

You want to bring up the tuck rule?

http://www.indystar.com/library/factfiles/...2003_0105a.html

Instead, it matched the second most lopsided shutout in NFL playoff history, exceeded only by Chicago's 73-0 win over Washington in the 1940 title game. The New York Giants beat Minnesota by the same 41-0 score in 2000.

But Peyton had a good game :D

And you're crying about the Colts playing on Thanksgiving. I guess this is why the Lions and Cowboys do monopolize the event. Their fans aren't crying about them playing a short week every year...........

You changed the subject, by bringing the Colts vs. Pats into it first. :D

I never cried about the Colts playing on Thanksgiving. I was complaining about some of the aspects of the Colts schedule that kind of stunk. For example, not having a home opener for five straight years, is a major bummer. Also, so many games in 18 days played a major role in the injuries the Colts have. Tony Dungy said so himself.

At least we got two bye weeks this year. I'd forgotten about the Raiders in Week 5. B)

It took you 2 hours to come up with that link and reply? All you would have had to say was 41-0. I'd have known what you meant. :D

p.s. Tuck Rule! :D

Edited by CaptainHook