[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy Moss Standing on the sidelines. . .

CaptainHook

As the announcers have been talking about...it doesn't look like he is able to turn on the burners, or afraid to maybe, to go deep yet. But his one catch so far he did leap very high to bring it down. At the very least he should be a factor in the red zone all day.

As the announcers have been talking about...it doesn't look like he is able to turn on the burners, or afraid to maybe, to go deep yet. But his one catch so far he did leap very high to bring it down. At the very least he should be a factor in the red zone all day.

579104[/snapback]

All I can say is WHY would Minny play him then? Are they dumb? He doesn't play untilhe can do it all again if it's my team. The guy I'm playing put Moss in last minute for A. Johnson and I was happy when he did. We'll see if I was right to be happy or not.

Yea, you're right....no NFL player should try and play until they're 100%.

579112[/snapback]

Especially a guy like Moss who they need. Let me say this now, and this could really still bite me in the a**, as a fantasy guy I would have never started Moss until I saw him play 1 whole game. Now that can still hurt me and I can be proven wrong still, but it's how I feel and felt.

Especially a guy like Moss who they need. Let me say this now, and this could really still bite me in the a**, as a fantasy guy I would have never started Moss until I saw him play 1 whole game. Now that can still hurt me and I can be proven wrong still, but it's how I feel and felt.

579115[/snapback]

I felt that way too. I decided to keep him on the bench this week. Then all the gushing news coming out the last couple of days tricked me and made me go against what I had decided. One league I started him over D-Jax, who is also gimpy so that move I probably would've still made, but the other one I sat Chad Johnson for and I had made up my mind NOT to do that until Moss came through a game looking good...I shouldn't have made that switch. :D

I felt that way too.  I decided to keep him on the bench this week.  Then all the gushing news coming out the last couple of days tricked me and made me go against what I had decided.  One league I started him over D-Jax, who is also gimpy so that move I probably would've still made, but the other one I sat Chad Johnson for and I had made up my mind NOT to do that until Moss came through a game looking good...I shouldn't have made that switch.  :D

579125[/snapback]

Looks like a bad move now, but who knows Moss can still do well.