[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Will Champ cover Eric Parker or McCardell?

nlrobert

I have Chris Chambers, Keary Colbert, and Eric Parker available for my 4th skill position spot. I don't like Chambers matchup against the Bills. I like Colbert, but his low catch numbers scare me (It seems to be all or nothing with Colbert and Mushin definitely gets most of the endzone balls when the team gets in close range). If Champ Bailey covers McCardell this week, Eric Parker should get most of the balls thrown his way.

What does everyone think?

Thanks in advance.

I remember at the beginning of the year the Broncos had Bailey covering Tony G. when they played the Chiefs. So I wouldn't doubt if the Broncos had Bailey covering Gates instead of SD's WR's. Either way, I've seen Denver on TV twice this year, once against Cincy and the other against Oakland. Both times Chad Johnson and Jerry Porter made Bailey look ridiculous. I can see Gates doing the same thing to Bailey.

I remember at the beginning of the year the Broncos had Bailey covering Tony G. when they played the Chiefs. So I wouldn't doubt if the Broncos had Bailey covering Gates instead of SD's WR's. Either way, I've seen Denver on TV twice this year, once against Cincy and the other against Oakland. Both times Chad Johnson and Jerry Porter made Bailey look ridiculous. I can see Gates doing the same thing to Bailey.

586357[/snapback]

Yep. I'm betting Gates gets Bailey -- and have given up caring who draws Bailey, focusing instead of hoping that the offensive coordinator has the acorns to throw that direction rather than just surrender half the field and their best receiver.

Nonetheless, Colbert is a tempting option ...

colbert has a nice match up and delly has been hot of late. also take it from a miami person the dolphins are too unpredictable and the buffalo d-fence gives nothing .

hope this helped! :D

good luck!

do me a favor and check out my post!

Champ MAY be covering Gates, he covered Gonzo very well when he played the Chiefs!

586896[/snapback]

Champ will most likely be on gates.

i would be careful with starting colbert(i have him also) last week he scored for the first time since week 5.

Ramrock