[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Shanny playing games again?

goose228

I dont want to argue but please dont tell me we get the same treatment they do.

611428[/snapback]

Nobody recovers from a third-degree separated shoulder in one week, no matter how good his/her doctor is. If Bell does play again this year, the diagnosis of a "third-degree" separated shoulder was incorrect.

He missed time with finger, rib and hamstring injuries earlier in the year.

611414[/snapback]

His history says he doesn't play. I have both RBs, and unless I read a post stating that Bell took all the first-string snaps in practice near the end of the week...he's not messing with my fantasy playoffs!

Nobody recovers from a third-degree separated shoulder in one week, no matter how good his/her doctor is.  If Bell does play again this year, the diagnosis of a "third-degree" separated shoulder was incorrect.

611443[/snapback]

Yea your right. If he plays it was mis-diagnosed.

I agree with Balzac. I don't see Bell playing this week either.  Droughns will get the start IMO.  But who knows what will happen. Say he fumbles again does that mean we see Hearst?

611328[/snapback]

I think the fumbling can be contributed to his hand that required stitches a couple of weeks ago...Do you think it is healed yet?

...And I do think Shanny would play mind games even with KC as the opponent...Denver's D has not been all that great lately and we all now what KC can do on OFF...I think Shanny wants to run the ball and control the clock...Plummer has been throwing darts to the other teams players as of late, so I could see Shanny trying to make KC guess which RB will play since they are a different style of back...

just an opinion...

Either way though, I would love to see a clear cut starter named before kickoff...

3rd degree separation....ummm hard to believe because there is a definate bulge at the end of the clavicle. I had a second degree separation and you could see the bulge, and it felt fine until you tried to raise your arm to a certain degree, then wham it would go out. And if it gets hit just right boom out it goes again.

Here is a good site that shows the difference between a 2nd and 3rd degree separation. Maybe he has a 3rd degree sprain (if there is such a thing). If he plays with a 3rd degree separation he will fumble the ball LOT and I dont think Shannahan wants any of that.

http://www.cantonmercy.com/Surgery_Catholi...paration_1.html :D

http://www.kwoc.net/what_is_a_shoulder_separation.htm - an informative site, pretty basic.

Edited by devilwoman

3rd degree separation....ummm hard to believe because there is a definate bulge at the end of the clavicle.  I had a second degree separation and you could see the bulge, and it felt fine until you tried to raise your arm to a certain degree, then wham it would go out.  And if it gets hit just right boom out it goes again. 

Here is a good site that shows the difference between a 2nd and 3rd degree separation.  Maybe he has a 3rd degree sprain (if there is such a thing).  If he plays with a 3rd degree separation he will fumble the ball LOT and I dont think Shannahan wants any of that.

http://www.kwoc.net/what_is_a_shoulder_separation.htm - an informative site, pretty basic.

611791[/snapback]

Very informative! :D

3rd degree separation....ummm hard to believe because there is a definate bulge at the end of the clavicle.  I had a second degree separation and you could see the bulge, and it felt fine until you tried to raise your arm to a certain degree, then wham it would go out.  And if it gets hit just right boom out it goes again. 

Here is a good site that shows the difference between a 2nd and 3rd degree separation.  Maybe he has a 3rd degree sprain (if there is such a thing).  If he plays with a 3rd degree separation he will fumble the ball LOT and I dont think Shannahan wants any of that.

611791[/snapback]

Thanks for the informative link. Reading it made me realize that those bastages never took the screws out. :D

I think the fumbling can be contributed to his hand that required stitches a couple of weeks ago...Do you think it is healed yet?

611770[/snapback]

Hmm, that is an excellent point. I never thought of that but I think you could be onto something. I have both Droughns and Bell but I'm really rooting for Droughns. The guy seems classy and I just don't think he should be benched. How can you bench Droughns and keep Plummer as the starter? So freaking hypocritical....

Are any Portis owners from last year having flahbacks? I seem to remember Portis being injured and Shanny wasnt sure if it was going with Griffin or Anderson. Anderson started, but Griffin had the huge day. The timing seems to be the exact same as last year. Not sure if I should stay away from Denver RB's this week or take a chance?

Edited by goose228