[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can Manning get his 3?

skylive5

Now that we have learned that Stokley is questsionable, can Manning get 3 against the 6th best D in the NFL?

Balt only gives up 184 per in the passing game and All-World Reed seems to be everywhere at once doing everything possible.

The regular Indy center is back after missing two games so Manning should feel more comfortable.... but I think he only gets two TD's at the most now that he has lost a weapon and James seems to be coming on.

Thoughts?

(Disclaimer: I do not own Manning in any league and have already played him in the FFTOC. So this is NOT a WDIS.)

Sure there is Pollard and Clark... except that Clark is hurting from a biceps strain and not sure if he is over the calf strain that had him out two weeks ago.

Looks to me like some of those guys are hurting and at about 85-90%. Against Balt not sure that is good enough.

However, Avernus does have a point... it is primetime and at home.

hello, I am Peyton Manning....you killed my brother, prepare to die...

613289[/snapback]

Deion Sanders is the six fingered man ... but he's no doubt ducking this game to avoid the humiliation ... Funny how nobody's scared of Sanders dominating Manning in this matchup. :D

Deion Sanders is the six fingered man ... but he's no doubt ducking this game to avoid the humiliation ... Funny how nobody's scared of Sanders dominating Manning in this matchup. :D

613411[/snapback]

If you go back to 1999, you can find the beginning of the end of Deion Sanders. On October 31, 1999 Dallas came to town to play the Colts. After a long punt return, Deion got chased down and tackled by punter Hunter Smith. Although I have never heard him publicly admit it, that was the play he got turf toe, which caused him to retire. Later, Peyton Manning and Marvin Harrison made Deion look downright stupid out there that day.