[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper Help!

becks

I have to pick six players to keep in a 10 team league and there is no limitation on players based on position. I won the league this season!

Scoring

6p rec or rush td

3p passing td

1 p for every ten yards rec or rushing

1p for every 25y passing

bonus points over a 100y and 150y rec or rushing

bonus points over 350 and 400y passing

Players:

Dillion

Edge

Rudi

Lamont

Randy Moss

Tory "Big Game" Holt

Lee Evans

Mushin Muhammed

Micheal Vick

Brett Farve

I have four automatics, Moss, Holt, Edge and Dillion. I am leaning towards also taking Lamont and Vick. The numbers Vick put up based on this system, he was average at best. I am actually thinking about going with the 4 running backs then Holt and Moss. Let me know what you think it would be appreciated.

It would help to know how many starters you must have at each position, along with any "flex" position options, but at first glance, I'd lean towards keeping the following:

Dillion

Edge

Rudi

Lamont

Randy Moss

Tory "Big Game" Holt

i'd have to agree with the 4 rbs, moss, and holt. it doesn't look like the value of qb's is really high in this system. by not keeping vick you'll have a solid backfield, 2 great recievers, and the chance to pick up an even beter qb in the draft.

i'd have to agree with the 4 rbs, moss, and holt.  it doesn't look like the value of qb's is really high in this system.  by not keeping vick you'll have a solid backfield, 2 great recievers, and the chance to pick up an even beter qb in the draft.

753250[/snapback]

BAN HIM!!!!!!!

It would help to know how many starters you must have at each position, along with any "flex" position options, but at first glance, I'd lean towards keeping the following:

Dillion

Edge

Rudi

Lamont

Randy Moss

Tory "Big Game" Holt

753192[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing.

after seeing what you need to start i am leaning towards Moss, Holt, Edge, Dillion, Rudi, and then maybe Vick. I dont know, you can have an amzing backfield in which you wouldnt need to draft anybody if you take lamont over vick. but if you take vick then you would have a spot starter at QB at worst, and you'd still have a great backfield needing only a late rounder of some sort like marshall faulk (isnt he going to go late next year??)

Edited by seminoles

after seeing what you need to start im am leaning towards Moss, Holt, Edge, Dillion, Rudi, and then maybe Vick. I dont know, you can have an amzing backfield in which you wouldnt need to draft anybody if you take lamont over vick. but if you take vick then you would have a spot starter at QB at worst, and you'd still have a great backfield needing only a late rounder of some sort like marshall faulk (isnt he going to go late next year??)

757294[/snapback]

If I was going to go that route with Vick, would Lamont be a better pick then Rudi?

If I was going to go that route with Vick, would Lamont be a better pick then Rudi?

758283[/snapback]

good point. Rudi has proven himself and also has something on the line. In Oakland, there are other RB's which will compete and might take a few games away from Lamont. Also i think Cinncinatti is better than Oakland

good point. Rudi has proven himself and also has something on the line. In Oakland, there are other RB's which will compete and might take a few games away from Lamont. Also i think Cinncinatti is better than Oakland

758977[/snapback]

I dont think Lamont will be spliting time, he is a goal line back, can catch, has a good breakaway speed and is getting over 5 mill a season. Rudi is good but the upside with Randy Moss getting doubled leaves 7 man fronts for lamont all day.

I dont think Lamont will be spliting time, he is a goal line back, can catch, has a good breakaway speed and is getting over 5 mill a season.  Rudi is good but the upside with Randy Moss getting doubled leaves 7 man fronts for lamont all day.

759117[/snapback]

sounds good. since im not in your position i dont really have a true gut decision.

ok so how is it you have 5 players that were drafted by the end of round 2 in most league??

Edge/Dillon/Rudi/Moss/Holt

I dont like keeping QBs or drafting them early so i would try and trade VICK for another keeper WR or another Position??

Vick should have more trade value then Jordan but I wouldnt want to keep a QB but thats me

ok so how is it you have 5 players that were drafted by the end of round 2 in most league??

Edge/Dillon/Rudi/Moss/Holt

I dont like keeping QBs or drafting them early so i would try and trade VICK for another keeper WR or another Position??

Vick should have more trade value then Jordan but I wouldnt want to keep a QB but thats  me

760556[/snapback]

I drafted well plus had some good trades over the last couple years! I agree about Vick, he has great games, then tanks and then mediocore games.