[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keith Olbermann for President

Reggie Fowler

I agree with my alias. ( I couldn't post yesterday with my regular account when I posted this.)

Olbermann is an ass.

That's more like it. I put him right up there with Limbaugh and O'Reilly spewing the crap, only from the other side. Their venom isn't helping America at all.

That's more like it. I put him right up there with Limbaugh and O'Reilly spewing the crap, only from the other side. Their venom isn't helping America at all.

Totally agree. Isn't it ironic that they call him articulate? Total Bush basher is just as incredible as a Bush blind supporter.

Totally agree. Isn't it ironic that they call him articulate? Total Bush basher is just as incredible as a Bush blind supporter.

Limbaugh and O'Reiley lie through their teeth to try and force an invalid point.

Olberman uses fact and logic to come to sound conclusions. He is just a bit more emphatic about it to compensate for the lack of balls demonstrated by every other newscaster / network.

Is 1982 the year you were born? :D I rarely see people who wear ignorance so proudly.

Limbaugh and O'Reiley lie through their teeth to try and force an invalid point.

Olberman uses fact and logic to come to sound conclusions. He is just a bit more emphatic about it to compensate for the lack of balls demonstrated by every other newscaster / network.

Is 1982 the year you were born? :D I rarely see people who wear ignorance so proudly.

Have you been paying attention to these boards? Is it necessary to insult me? I guess so. What else can you libs do when you make no sense? Yea, Oblerman does not use his opinion when he speaks. You are hilarious. Just facts. That's why his show is close to cancellation.

Articulate means he can complete a sentence which Bush rarely does.

Olbermann caught fire a few years ago when he fact checked much of what O'Reilley said and saw that he lied almost all the time. Even over innocent things.

Then he took on Bush for the same reasons. Much of what he says is opinion but much is also fact.

There are so many videos of what politicians say these days it's hard to lie.

Bush said he never said "stay the course", the next day Snow said they checked and found he only said it 8 times(like 8 times is nothing). Keith pointed out he said it just under 30 times.

If you're going to challenge someone please use facts to back up your claims. Just because you buy Rush's or O'Reilley's spin doesn't make it true. Do some fact checking like Olbermann has done.

... does not use his opinion when he speaks... Just facts. That's why his show is close to cancellation.

You honestly think that "facts" and real analysis of real news garner good ratings???

Nancy Grace and I laugh in your general direction.

Articulate means he can complete a sentence which Bush rarely does.

Olbermann caught fire a few years ago when he fact checked much of what O'Reilley said and saw that he lied almost all the time. Even over innocent things.

Then he took on Bush for the same reasons. Much of what he says is opinion but much is also fact.

There are so many videos of what politicians say these days it's hard to lie.

Bush said he never said "stay the course", the next day Snow said they checked and found he only said it 8 times(like 8 times is nothing). Keith pointed out he said it just under 30 times.

If you're going to challenge someone please use facts to back up your claims. Just because you buy Rush's or O'Reilley's spin doesn't make it true. Do some fact checking like Olbermann has done.

Randall, Are you kidding me? First of all Olberman is close to being cancelled. He has never caught fire. Secondly, it is getting old listening to the cooments about Bush and his lack of articulation. I do not care about that. What I care about is that he believes in something and is trying to do what is best for this country. Yes he has made mistakes. Is there a better option? So far for six years the answer is no. You can have your articulate guys like Kerry.

Randall, Are you kidding me? First of all Olberman is close to being cancelled. He has never caught fire. Secondly, it is getting old listening to the cooments about Bush and his lack of articulation. I do not care about that. What I care about is that he believes in something and is trying to do what is best for this country. Yes he has made mistakes. Is there a better option? So far for six years the answer is no. You can have your articulate guys like Kerry.

So you think what is going on now is the best of all possible worlds?

That's what O'Reilly keeps claiming. Of course he's lying.

Bush believing he'll win even though everything points the opposite is like someone driving a bus and then slamming it into a wall. All the while he believed he was right, right up until the end.

This is what you admire? He isn't doing what's best for the country at all. Even his own people admit that now.

So you think what is going on now is the best of all possible worlds?

Did I say that? No, but here is what I like and don't like. Just to be clear since you seem to put words in my mouth.

LOWER TAXES=BUSH GOOD...DEMS=HIGHER TAXES

NO ATTACK ON OUR SOIL...CASE CLOSED

BORDER SECURITY=BUSH BAD=DEMS WORSE(ANYONE THAT SECURES THE BORDER GETS MY VOTE)

JOBS=BUSH GOOD=DO NOT TRY TO ARGUE THIS

IRAQ=BUSH BLUNDERS...DEMS NEED A PLAN TO FIX THIS...WE ARE THERE AND CAN NOT JUST LEAVE

JUDGES=BUSH GOOD...DEMS=NO GOD, GAY MARRIAGE

That's what O'Reilly keeps claiming. Of course he's lying.

Bush believing he'll win even though everything points the opposite is like someone driving a bus and then slamming it into a wall. All the while he believed he was right, right up until the end.

This is what you admire? He isn't doing what's best for the country at all. Even his own people admit that now.

See my other post for what I admire.

LOL

Bush doesn't know his head from his ass. I just started reading Woodward's book State of Denial and it starts with Bush saying I think I want to run for president but I don't know what I think about foreign affairs. He basically said tell me what to think i'm absolutely clueless. My opinion is once he became indoctrinated in the neoconservative philosophy regarding Iraq, it's much too "hard work" to learn that the world isn't black and white and hence his "stay the course" bologne.

Did I say that? No, but here is what I like and don't like. Just to be clear since you seem to put words in my mouth.

This sure looks like it to me.

Is there a better option? So far for six years the answer is no.

LOWER TAXES=BUSH GOOD...DEMS=HIGHER TAXES

Try fiscal irresponsibility. The only president in history to lower taxes in a time of war. We went from a budget suprlus to a huge deficit. This does not equal BUSH = GOOD as you so eloquently put it.

NO ATTACK ON OUR SOIL...CASE CLOSED

9/11?

BORDER SECURITY=BUSH BAD=DEMS WORSE(ANYONE THAT SECURES THE BORDER GETS MY VOTE)

What is your basis for DEMS=WORSE? Bush has left the borders open and failed to penalize companies for hiring illegal immigrants. You apparently have nothing to say of substance.

JOBS=BUSH GOOD=DO NOT TRY TO ARGUE THIS

You have put forth nothing to argue against.

IRAQ=BUSH BLUNDERS...DEMS NEED A PLAN TO FIX THIS...WE ARE THERE AND CAN NOT JUST LEAVE

So Bush creates a problem where none existed and its a mark against the Democrats because the administration has been unable to make any progress in the briar patch that is Iraq?

JUDGES=BUSH GOOD...DEMS=NO GOD, GAY MARRIAGE

Harriet Meyers?

As far as I can tell Zeke, you really have very little grasp of these issues. You just enjoy the bravado of backing an apparent winner. That you would spout off about them so frequently when there are so many more people who are informed about them that you are, is the reason why you get insulted. There are a lot of smart people here. People who will gladly have an intelligent debate with you. But as of yet, you have not proven yourself capable of intelligent debate. You just want to insult "the libs" for reasons you don't even understand. I don't even engage half of the time in debates on these boards, because I doubt that I have anything of substance to contribute. Watching you post, however, has forced me to redefine my standards for "relevant and substantive input." At their best, these boards provide for an excellent opportunity for the exchange of ideas and intellectual discourse. At their worst, they are an opportunity to display ignorance and call someone halfway across the world an a$$munch.

Stop regurgitating that which you see on cable news. Read a book, think for yourself, and I think you will find these boards an excellent sounding board for whatever you come up with.

This sure looks like it to me.

As far as I can tell Zeke, you really have very little grasp of these issues. You just enjoy the bravado of backing an apparent winner. That you would spout off about them so frequently when there are so many more people who are informed about them that you are, is the reason why you get insulted. There are a lot of smart people here. People who will gladly have an intelligent debate with you. But as of yet, you have not proven yourself capable of intelligent debate. You just want to insult "the libs" for reasons you don't even understand. I don't even engage half of the time in debates on these boards, because I doubt that I have anything of substance to contribute. Watching you post, however, has forced me to redefine my standards for "relevant and substantive input." At their best, these boards provide for an excellent opportunity for the exchange of ideas and intellectual discourse. At their worst, they are an opportunity to display ignorance and call someone halfway across the world an a$$munch.

Stop regurgitating that which you see on cable news. Read a book, think for yourself, and I think you will find these boards an excellent sounding board for whatever you come up with.

I concur. Well said, Billay. And after reading the locked thread where Zeke insulted everyone, including the troops in Iraq, I think we know all we need to know about Zeke1982.

I concur. Well said, Billay. And after reading the locked thread where Zeke insulted everyone, including the troops in Iraq, I think we know all we need to know about Zeke1982.

Is that so? So after ten insults to me, I lose it and that tells you everything you need to know? Nice insoght genius.

Is that so? So after ten insults to me, I lose it and that tells you everything you need to know? Nice insoght genius.

It disappoints me that you are not banned yet. :D

Yoy have nothing to add to the conversation here - go pound sand. :D

I usually like Olbermann, and yes, I do think Kerry was trying to take a jab at the President, but it came out poorly, and he was right to apologize. He has no one to blame for his words but himself. That's a separate issue from Bush's lousy presidency.

You know nothing, you worthless piece of crap. My son is in the Marines, his best buddy is in the Marines, one of their buddies is in the Air Force, yet another two buddies are in the Army. To a man, each of them thinks this administration is made up of idiot cowards. To a man, each of them has told me that many more of their comrades think likewise.

You are a fool, an armchair warrior knowing nothing and spouting worthless trash.

Go to hell.

So all of you perfect huddlers let this slide?

Shut up loser. It disappoints me you are allowed to live.

As far as I can tell, the only reason you havent been banned is because this is a Republican forum and yer a Republican. Otherwise, I cant understand how you can write the things you do and only have the threads locked. You must receive some kind of preferential treatment from the powers that be.

Other political threads with no name calling whatsoever get deleted, and yer sickening foul garbage just gets locked and you are allowed to stay here and keep at it.

That is pathetic.

Edited by skins