[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hate to make this questions

Blue Cross

I'm in a typical performance league (6 points per td either run/rec/pass, 1 points per 20 yards run/rec, 1 point per 50 yards pass). This is my team:

Qb: Bulger, Martin

Rbs: DDavis, SJackson, KJones, FTaylor

Wrs: Rod Smith, Jerry Porter, LEvans, Steve Smith (Bye), DBranch (Bye)

TE: LJ Smith, T Heap

K: Wilkins

Def: TB (Bye)

As you can see I need to add a Def to cover the bye week, but then I'd need to drop someone, I think that the position that would hurt me the least is the TE, but I'm not sure which TE should I drop, since I think any player I drop will be picked up by other team....

- Do you agree I should drop a TE?, if not which player should I drop?

- Which TE would you keep?

In case you were wondering....... I will be picking up the Detroit Def (just for this week) :D

Thanks in advance!!!

:D

If it were me I would drop Lee Evans and keep your TE depth. If you have to drop a TE I would keep Smith and drop Heap.

1090553[/snapback]

Thanks for the advice. I would drop Evans, but then I'd be short on starting WR's for this week.

I forgot to tell you, I need to start 1 QB, 2 RB's, 3 WR's, 1 TE, 1 DEF

Thank you for your advice!! :D

Any other thoughts?

Yea that is a problem, I don't know how much a Defense scores in your league but I would maybe just bite the bullet and play without a D. You drop someone for a D your only going to make whoever picks that player up stonger, because other than Lee Evans I can't see giving up any other player for a bye week filler.

Good Luck

Yea that is a problem, I don't know how much a Defense scores in your league but I would maybe just bite the bullet and play without a D. You drop someone for a D your only going to make whoever picks that player up stonger, because other than Lee Evans I can't see giving up any other player for a bye week filler.

Good Luck

1090601[/snapback]

I had n't though that... :D My team is 5-1 tied in first place against my rival this week that is also 5-1 ...

Def scoring in my league is the typical: Sack (1), Interception (2), Fumble Recovery (2), Touchdown (6), Safety (2), Block Kick (2), Points Allowed 0 points (10), Points Allowed 2-6 points (7), Points Allowed 7-13 points (4), Points Allowed 14-20 points (1), Points Allowed 21-27 points (0), Points Allowed 28-34 points (-1), Points Allowed 35+ points (-4)

I don't know... :D

I'd try a quick trade for a Def is possible.

If not, I'd drop Heap. 

I do think you need to field a competitive team each week.  1 Loss may not matter to you, but it can to others.

1090605[/snapback]

Yeah, I think so...... I'm leaning towards Heap also..... :D

Any other opinions??

I'd probably drop Heap also. At least Smith has had his bye AND he has a QB who can thow the ball all over the field. You probably don't need Heap right now.

It sucks that you don't have any other WR options, but as soon as this week is over, see if there is anything out there other than Evans that you can get.

I'd probably drop Heap also.  At least Smith has had his bye AND he has a QB who can thow the ball all over the field.  You probably don't need Heap right now.

It sucks that you don't have any other WR options, but as soon as this week is over, see if there is anything out there other than Evans that you can get.

1090628[/snapback]

Yeah I agree, Evans sucks, but unfortunately not much options available in the WW other than: Lelie (he sucks plus I already have Rod Smith), D Bennett (will he be healthy enough?), Engram (healthy issues), Roy Williams (hopefully the change to Garcia :D may help him, Mi Clayton :D , T Taylor :D ....

Tough call.....My first reaction to this response was for a quick trade, but someone beat me to that. Knowing that it is Sat. night, that may not be an option right now.

At first dropping Evans looks like the best bet, but you need him in your lineup this week -= will have to go with the group on dropping Heap for the defense - it appears that you will need one to get you through this bye.

Hope this helps - Thanks for the response on my post

Blue Cross - Thanks for responding to my post! Sorry it took so long to respond back to you. I unexpectedly had my nephews over night and they were my focus.

I'd drop Heap too. Being tied for first and playing that team - You should get a defense to play. What defenses are available?

Thanks again! Good luck and enjoy the games! :D