[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Am I getting enough for CJ?

Whiskey Pimp

Performance scoring, 1ppr. Start 2 RB and 3WR.

I've been offered Julius Jones and Chris Henry for CJ and Perry.

My roster

RB - A.Thomas, Foster, Maroney, Duckett, Perry, Jacobs, Benson (start 2)

WR - CJ, Housh, Colston, Copper, Furrey, Chambers (start 3)

I just lost Portis so that's why my RB's look so feeble. You can see I have Thomas and a bunch of 1/2 players. Am i deep enough at WR to give up CJ for JJ?

I agree with the Hoff. Shop 7-11 around and see if you can sell him high. I think his typical game from ehre on out is going to be 70-80 yds with an occasional score. There's just too many options in Cincy. If you need to make this deal, then I'd do it. JJ is solid.

Performance scoring, 1ppr. Start 2 RB and 3WR.

I've been offered Julius Jones and Chris Henry for CJ and Perry.

My roster

RB - A.Thomas, Foster, Maroney, Duckett, Perry, Jacobs, Benson (start 2)

WR - CJ, Housh, Colston, Copper, Furrey, Chambers (start 3)

I just lost Portis so that's why my RB's look so feeble. You can see I have Thomas and a bunch of 1/2 players. Am i deep enough at WR to give up CJ for JJ?

Looks like a fair trade especially since you need RB help bad when McGahee comes back.

I think you could get more. But the deadline is coming and you need to make a decision quick. I would try to talk to some other owners who may have something else. maybe try to move a-train (while value is high), who knows how much he will play after Mc gahee gets back?

Look for an owner who needs a WR, or and owner with 3 quality backs so he will be more likely to do the trade.

I think you could get more. But the deadline is coming and you need to make a decision quick. I would try to talk to some other owners who may have something else. maybe try to move a-train (while value is high), who knows how much he will play after Mc gahee gets back?

Look for an owner who needs a WR, or and owner with 3 quality backs so he will be more likely to do the trade.

I agree I think you can get more for CJ. JJ is pretty consistant, but doesn't score! I'd do it if you think it's your best opportunity to get another RB, because with Portis out your looking a bit thin.