[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What time does the WW end?

gym_rat

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The time though should be standard i'm sure. I was going back checking the past 2 weeks transactions and it looks like 12am Zulu would be the right time.

It would be standard for YOUR league, sure. But< i have some leagues where waivers run on Thursdays at 5pm PST, other where they run on Wednesdays at Midnight EST.

So, it is very league dependent. What do YOUR league rules stipulate?

It would be standard for YOUR league, sure. But< i have some leagues where waivers run on Thursdays at 5pm PST, other where they run on Wednesdays at Midnight EST.

So, it is very league dependent. What do YOUR league rules stipulate?

Thats the thing it just says the date but it does say the time???

Got this from: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/footballp...s/rules-15.html

"All unowned players will be placed on waivers at 9:55 am PT each Sunday with the claim period ending at 11:59 pm PT on Tuesday. This setting applies only to players who are free agents when games begin Sunday morning. All players dropped to waivers will be subject to the league's normal waiver process. "

Sorry man, but your post makes no sense. :wacko:

How does it not make sense? I know the Waiver period is from Sun-Tues but nowhere in settings does it say the time. it will end. It's 9:07pm PDT and the waiver period is still going so I guess it will be another3 hours.

SWEET 11:59 PDT and the players that arent already claimed are now FA's

GARCON here I come

Got him and dropped Zach Miller my back up TE. Hope Coffee went through but doubt it considering I was 8/10 in Waivers.

Edited by gym_rat