[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Armageddeon

i_am_the_swammi

Anyone wanna join me for this agenda?

8:00AM parking lots open for tailgaiting

8:00-1:00 druken tailgaiting

1:00-4:00 Eagles host the New York Giants

4:00-8:00 more druken tailgaiting

8:00-11:30 Phils potentially host the New York Yankees in Game 4 of the World Series

15.5 hours of Philly-New York fans together in a drunken stupor? granted, Philly fans will be in the vast majority....but if the Giants lay a spanking on the Birds, it will sadly become very very ugly.

Hide the women and children :wacko:

Not for the Series, but I do have an extra pair for the Eagles game if you are around....free of charge if you wear your Romo jersey.

:wacko: I was talking about the football game, only a short drive. I would gladly pay for the ticket and leave with my life :D

It's gonna suck to lose to the Giants in the day and lose the World Series that evening as the Yanks sweep. :wacko:

Swammi

double or nothing on the series or if you win I could still send you some La. brew.

Edited by SLAYER

It's gonna suck to lose to the Giants in the day and lose the World Series that evening as the Yanks sweep. :D

Swammi

double or nothing on the series or if you win I could still send you some La. brew.

I'm game for something, but if its doubel-or-nothing, how do I end up with some frosty brew :wacko:

oh, and check the BLNY board....could use a 1-week QB filler.

It's gonna suck to lose to the Giants in the day and lose the World Series that evening as the Yanks sweep. :wacko:

Swammi

Slayer- I'm up for double or nothing on the Series (if the Yanks make it) on our previous fantasy baseball wager of $50- you in?

Phils are looking gooooood!

I'm game for something, but if its doubel-or-nothing, how do I end up with some frosty brew :D

oh, and check the BLNY board....could use a 1-week QB filler.

I was thinking double or nothing at first, but I know how much you like our beer we could just keep it seperate and winner has to send beer. this wasy we each get a sixer or I get two. :wacko:

You guys are mean.. I was at Frankford and Cottman last night and, aside from the few morons that I saw, the atmosphere was pretty jovial. That said, I saw more boobies last night than I did the last time I was at the strip club.

that's right in the neck of my....well...I live there...

unfortunately, I didn't attend the festivities :wacko:

None of which were posted to your FB page....all I saw was a street sign :wacko:

LOL.. I hear ya. I didn't get any good shots of the boobies. My blackberry camera blows, for one.. Secondly, there were as many false alarms as actual flashes and the flashes were too quick to often get a beat on.. Still fun to witness.

• 2 weeks later...