[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It wont be long now

moneymakers

:wacko:

Israel Warns It Might Act on Iranian Warships Passing Through Suez Canal

The Mideast

Israel Warns It Might Act on Iranian Warships Passing Through Suez Canal

Israel is monitoring two Iranian warships about to pass through the Suez Canal for Syria and warn they might act.

Israeli's Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman says that "Israel cannot ignore these provocations," according to ynetnews.com.

Lieberman added that the warships was "a provocation that proves Iran's nerve and self-esteem is growing from day to day."

Iran announced plans to deploy warships near Israel and dock at a Syrian port for a year, IsraelNationalNews.com reports.

A senior Israeli official tells the site that "Israel will know how to deal with it."

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Official: Iranian Warships Cancel Plan to Pass Through Suez Canal

Two Iranian warships headed for Syria canceled their plans to pass through Egypt’s Suez Canal Thursday after Israel expressed concern over their passage.

Israel was monitoring the vessels movements on Wednesday and warned it might act if the ships crossed through to the Mediterranean Sea.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/02/17/of...ass-suez-canal/

Iran Says It’s Sending Two Warships to Canal, TV Says

Iran is arranging with Egyptian officials to have two of its warships use the Suez Canal, Iranian state-run Press TV said. The Suez Canal Authority said after the report that no Iranian naval vessels had been granted permission to sail through the waterway.

Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman said yesterday that Iran was planning later that day to send two gunboats through the canal to Syria, which would involve heading through the eastern Mediterranean, off Israel’s coast. He called the move a “provocation.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-02-17/i...tv-reports.html

Published 21:54 23.02.11

Latest update 21:54 23.02.11

Grad rockets fired at Be'er Sheva for first time since Gaza war

One missile hit building in residential area, causing damage; no casualties reported; Palestinians report Israeli air strike retaliation, wounding two Islamic Jihad militants

Grad rockets were fired at the southern Israeli city of Be'er Sheva on Wednesday, several hours after the Israel Defense Forces fired at a group of militants on the Gaza border, wounding 11.

Palestinian sources reported that the Israel Air Force retaliated late Wednesday with an airstrike in eastern Gaza City, wounding two Islamic Jihad militants. The IDF confirmed the airstrike.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defe...za-war-1.345280

So, uh, should I dig a bomb shelter in my basement? Take up arms? Momomakers, I am a sheep, I need guidance, what should I do? Is the end of the world really coming? Up till now I have been able to sleep at night, but maybe I should be more of a paranoid schizophrenic like yourself? Please advise. TIA.

So, uh, should I dig a bomb shelter in my basement? Take up arms? Momomakers, I am a sheep, I need guidance, what should I do? Is the end of the world really coming? Up till now I have been able to sleep at night, but maybe I should be more of a paranoid schizophrenic like yourself? Please advise. TIA.

Do you believe that this will happen?

If so when and how?

Isaiah 43:23

By myself I have sworn, my mouth has uttered in all integrity a word that will not be revoked: Before me every knee will bow; by me every tongue will swear.

Romans 14:11

It is written: "'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.'"

Philippians 2:10

that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

Iranian warships arrive in Syria, witness says

DAMASCUS, Syria (AP) -- A witness said two Iranian warships docked in Syria on Thursday, completing a voyage that has raised tensions with Israel during a time of upheaval in the Middle East.

The ships arrived at Syria's Latakia seaport, after sailing through the Suez Canal and into the Mediterranean - the first such trip in at least three decades. A witness confirmed the ships' arrival, but asked that his name not be used because of the sensitivity of the issue

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ML_...-02-24-08-39-17

Iranian warships arrive in Syria, witness says

DAMASCUS, Syria (AP) -- A witness said two Iranian warships docked in Syria on Thursday, completing a voyage that has raised tensions with Israel during a time of upheaval in the Middle East.

The ships arrived at Syria's Latakia seaport, after sailing through the Suez Canal and into the Mediterranean - the first such trip in at least three decades. A witness confirmed the ships' arrival, but asked that his name not be used because of the sensitivity of the issue

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ML_...-02-24-08-39-17

Glad to see they had a safe voyage and that no Somali Pirates hijaked their rigs.

I don't see the big deal and, apart from one hysteric, neither does the Israeli government. One of these two ships is a supply vessel.

Iranian Warships Dock in Syria

LATAKIA, Syria -- Two Iranian warships docked Thursday in a Syrian port, after a journey through the Suez Canal and Mediterranean Sea that prompted Israel to put its navy on high alert.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/02/24/ir...test=latestnews

Iranian Warships Dock in Syria

LATAKIA, Syria -- Two Iranian warships docked Thursday in a Syrian port, after a journey through the Suez Canal and Mediterranean Sea that prompted Israel to put its navy on high alert.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/02/24/ir...test=latestnews

In other news three African American Teenagers walked in front of my car while I was at a stop light today!!!!!! :wacko:

1 Thessalonians 5

1 Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

4 But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. 5 You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. 6 So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be awake and sober.

JERUSALEM – As pressure mounts on the White House to intervene to stop Moammar Gadhafi's bloody crackdown in Libya, many commentators have been wondering why Barack Obama has been cautious in his criticism of the dictator after the U.S. president so fervently supported the removal from office of U.S. ally Hosni Mubarak of Egypt.

But Gadhafi has been tied to Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Obama's spiritual adviser for more than 23 years.

The Libyan dictator also has financed and strongly supported the Nation of Islam and its leader, Louis Farrakhan. Obama has ties to Farrakhan and his controversial group.

So far, White House officials have called for an end to the violence but have seemingly ruled out any unilateral action in Libya. Despite Gadhafi's reported ordering of massacres that reportedly have killed hundreds of civilians in recent days, Obama hasn't called on Gadhafi to leave office.

JERUSALEM – As pressure mounts on the White House to intervene to stop Moammar Gadhafi's bloody crackdown in Libya, many commentators have been wondering why Barack Obama has been cautious in his criticism of the dictator after the U.S. president so fervently supported the removal from office of U.S. ally Hosni Mubarak of Egypt.

But Gadhafi has been tied to Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Obama's spiritual adviser for more than 23 years.

The Libyan dictator also has financed and strongly supported the Nation of Islam and its leader, Louis Farrakhan. Obama has ties to Farrakhan and his controversial group.

So far, White House officials have called for an end to the violence but have seemingly ruled out any unilateral action in Libya. Despite Gadhafi's reported ordering of massacres that reportedly have killed hundreds of civilians in recent days, Obama hasn't called on Gadhafi to leave office.

My god!!! Say it isn't so!!! He really is goddamn Muslim infiltrator!!!!

Though the best thing the US did in the 80's was bomb Gadhafi's palace.

And the president says OH WELL

BENGHAZI, Libya – Militias loyal to Moammar Gadhafi opened fire Friday on protesters streaming out of mosques and marching across the Libyan capital to demand the regime's ouster, witnesses said, reporting multiple deaths. In rebellious cities in the east, tens of thousands held rallies in support of the first Tripoli protests in days.

Protesters described coming under a hail of bullets as they tried to march from several districts around the city toward Tripoli's central Green Square. One man among a crowd of thousands said gunmen on rooftops and in the streets opened fire with automatic weapons and even an anti-aircraft gun.

"In the first wave of fire, seven people within 10 meters (yards) of me were killed. Many people were shot in the head," the man, who was marching from Tripoli's eastern Tajoura district, told The Associated Press. "It was really like we are dogs."

BENGHAZI, Libya – Militias loyal to Moammar Gadhafi opened fire Friday on protesters streaming out of mosques and marching across the Libyan capital to demand the regime's ouster, witnesses said, reporting multiple deaths. In rebellious cities in the east, tens of thousands held rallies in support of the first Tripoli protests in days.

Protesters described coming under a hail of bullets as they tried to march from several districts around the city toward Tripoli's central Green Square. One man among a crowd of thousands said gunmen on rooftops and in the streets opened fire with automatic weapons and even an anti-aircraft gun.

"In the first wave of fire, seven people within 10 meters (yards) of me were killed. Many people were shot in the head," the man, who was marching from Tripoli's eastern Tajoura district, told The Associated Press. "It was really like we are dogs."

Brings back vivid memories of Kent St. in the Spring of '70.

are you paraphrasing or did he really say "oh well". what do you suggest he should do? what do you suggest is his responsibility in all of this. are we going with Obama being the ant-christ in your whole fantasy? If so - you better get right with God son, because it won't be long now.