[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Russman & Lost are Lost ... Russman's Blitz

Grits and Shins

Don't know where Lost is and I may not have time this weekend to get my picks in ... so I'll step up for him. Hope I'm not putting too big a hurting on his toes

Half way there ... two weeks down and two weeks to go. Here are the rules once again:

"What we will do is have one winner for the playoffs, but I will be posting each week, the options to pick. You will have to pick which RB from each game will do better (standard scoring) and the person who comes up with the most picks from now until after the SB, will be our sole playoff winner. Each week when I give the options, I will show the current standings."

Feel free to enter if you haven't previously done so ... but at this point there are not enough points left for you to win, place or even show.

Speaking of that, let's take a look at the rankings thus far:

Grits and Shins      6	of	8	75.00%Big John            	5	of	8	62.50%Caveman_Nick        	5	of	8	62.50%I Like Soup          5	of	8	62.50%gilthorp            	4	of	8	50.00%Lost                	4	of	8	50.00%SLAYER              	4	of	8	50.00%Wolverines Fan      	4	of	8	50.00%sarge5121976        	4	of	8	50.00%FredGSanford        	4	of	4	100.00%Timmypg              3	of	4	75.00%loaf                	3	of	4	75.00%Meat Face            3	of	4	75.00%RFFL Chump          	3	of	4	75.00%stoperat            	3	of	8	37.50%Wolv                	3	of	8	37.50%devilwoman          	2	of	4	50.00%Front Row            2	of	4	50.00%T_Bone65            	2	of	4	50.00%blips                2	of	8	25.00%drkdkm2002          	2	of	8	25.00%nogohawk            	2	of	8	25.00%TitansFan            2	of	8	25.00%Coyote              	1	of	8	12.50%Marauders11          0	of	8	0.00%max                  0	of	8	0.00%

Note: these results are unofficial. They are the results I compiled and NOT the official Lost compiled results

Now, onto the challenge!!!! Here is The Week 3 Challenge - Conference Championships:

Pick 1 player or player duo from each game who will score better based on standard scoring (1 point per 10 yards, 6 points per TD). Here are your choices:

Game 1 Options (NEP @ PIT): Dillon/Faulk or Staley/Bettis

Game 2 Options (ATL @ PHI): Dunn/Duckett or Westbrook/Levens