[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Browns still willing not to shelf SuperPunk

PantherDave

Man, how many lives does the "Warrior" have??? I could not even finish the article, but it apperas the boy, and I mean "boy" will have to work for his money.

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/CLE/8690609

What a spoiled fruitcake this KID is, and has he even consisdered that the man upstairs is trying to send a message??? DO NOT WASTE GOD GIVEN TALENT!!!! What a total sponge so far-Millions for doing NOTHING-besides running that Huge mouth. Kid needs to step off of Daddy's coat-tails and put up or shut-up!!!

Edited by PantherDave

Guest THEbigred

The title of this thread should have been "Spineless Browns Kiss Winslow's Butt."

I used to kinda like the Browns. But I hope they lose every game they play from now until whoever is responsible for this BS is no longer associated w/the organization. Paul Brown is surely puking in his grave.

Brown is surely puking in his grave.

902873[/snapback]

If the sorry state of the Bungles prior to Marvin Lewis' arival didn't make him spit up hot zombie blood, this most likely will.

They must think this kid IS the chosen one if they're kissing his butt so much.

You guys have been treating him like a piece of property. You, America, and, you, the media are responsible for all his misfortunes. :D

902809[/snapback]

I have said he made bad decisions along with many of the rest of us here, but I do not believe any of us here were in the parking lot egging him on to do tricks and stunts. He choose to do that out of his own stupidity.

The fact remains, he is an employee of the Cleveland Browns and the Browns fans (pity them just for being such) pay his salary and if he acts in conduct unlike he said he would (ie- breaking contract language) they have a right to be upset as does the team and any players/co-workers.

To blame the media for someone's misfortunes is a complete line of crap. He is a grown man who made a decision to buy a sportbike. He also made a decision to try to do stunts on it without getting professional help. Granted, people do that all the time and some learn without trashing their bike and themselves and some don't ... Winslow was part of the some don't.

:D You are completely wrong in saying that others are responsible for his misfortune. His own actions and choices bring about their own results.

You guys have been treating him like a piece of property. You, America, and, you, the media are responsible for all his misfortunes.

You are completely wrong in saying that others are responsible for his misfortune. His own actions and choices bring about their own results.

:D:D

:D You are completely wrong in saying that others are responsible for his misfortune.  His own actions and choices bring about their own results.

903996[/snapback]

:D Based on what you just wrote, I've now changed my mind. I'll also run this by the 'Slows.

Guest THEbigred
If the sorry state of the Bungles prior to Marvin Lewis' arival didn't make him spit up hot zombie blood, this most likely will.

They must think this kid IS the chosen one if they're kissing his butt so much.

903842[/snapback]

Exzachary.

(PS how are things up there in God's country anyway?)