[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should Rosenhaus be banned as an agent?

Randall

Should he be banned?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Should he be banned?

• Yes he should be banned
    • No he's free to do what he wants.

Spain's post said he should be banned for being what he is. BS'er extraordanaire.

"He said TO just wanted to play and didnt want to get caught up in all the talk. He failed to mention that TO was the one doing all the talking. Rosenhaus should be banned from being an agent..."

As much as I hate the guy, and reguardless of how much of a snake he is, he is the very best at what he does... No one else could have turned Mcgahee into a first round pick...

907296[/snapback]

I'll take Leigh Steinberg any day of the week. if McGahee wasn't hurt he would have been the #1 pick in the draft. I don't think that was a huge stretch and I would like to see him do it with someone like Maurice Clarett, for example, before I start proclaiming this jacka$$ to be a GOD.