[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drafting the first couple of rounds

cliaz

really depends on the depth of the league....the larger the league, the quicker I am to take 2 RB's...if it's like 10 teams...I may step out of my plan to take a WR in the 2nd...

I believe that it can take any "FF guru" to follow a plan...but the better ones adjust to how the draft is going and make their decisions on the fly and scrap their original gameplan...

Also this is a new league, 1st year so there are no keepers out there and I have the 9th over all pick in the first.

914165[/snapback]

In that case I would go Moss and RB or 2 RB's if Moss isn't there.

If Moss is available, take him and then 2 RB's.

If not, you should be able to choose from the likes of Portis, Deuce, Dillon, and Lewis. Then, I would take Owens or Johnson in the 2nd, and grab one of the rookie RB's in the 3rd (Or someone like Dunn if you prefer). You still might have a shot at someone like Gates in the 4th, but if not, grab another top WR like Horn OR snag another starting RB while you can.

If Moss is available, take him and then 2 RB's. 

If not, you should be able to choose from the likes of Portis, Deuce, Dillon, and Lewis.  Then, I would take Owens or Johnson in the 2nd, and grab one of the rookie RB's in the 3rd (Or someone like Dunn if you prefer).  You still might have a shot at someone like Gates in the 4th, but if not, grab another top WR like Horn OR snag another starting RB while you can.

914278[/snapback]

What i'm hoping for is for either K. Jones, Lewis, Davis, R. johnson to fall to me then on my swing snake up Chad johnson, Holt, Horn, then maybe get Carnell Williams in the 3rd or if I'm lucky.

I know the first 2 picks in the 1st round are LT, then Peyton, that leave 7 picks before i get mine and two rookies owners in there so hopefully I can manage.

Edited by cliaz