[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Calling All 2 QB League Coaches

Roo

I know the 2QB thing is starting to catch on especially in 10 team leagues. But it's still a minority for sure.

I was hoping, because it changes the face of the draft so much, and because there is so little data out there for us, that we should see if we can get 10 people together for a Mock Draft.

Please respond here if you are in a 2QB league, or you have the skills and want to participate in a 2QB mock.

I know the 2QB thing is starting to catch on especially in 10 team leagues.  But it's still a minority for sure.

I was hoping, because it changes the face of the draft so much, and because there is so little data out there for us, that we should see if we can get 10 people together for a Mock Draft.

Please respond here if you are in a 2QB league, or you have the skills and want to participate in a 2QB mock.

918026[/snapback]

I'm in a 10-team 2QB league, but I drafted my first QB in the 8th round, so I obviously have no "skills"...

:D

I'm in a 10-team 2QB league, but I drafted my first QB in the 8th round, so I obviously have no "skills"...

:D

918177[/snapback]

Well if you already drafted then it might not be much help to you, unless you want to do it just for kicks and practice. Let me know. :D

Not a mock, but a new DYNASTY league. Keep 24 roster spots every year.

10 teams, start 2QBs, 1 pt per reception, TE required, must start 2Q, 2R, 3W, 1T, 1D, 1K and 2 flex. Yes, 12 starters each week.

Rookies were drafted after the regular draft was completed. Not shown in this link.

http://football15.myfantasyleague.com/2005...ns?L=88998&O=17

Some teams have less players than other teams... either they were skipped (penalty for drafting rookies in regular draft) or they decided not to select a player in the rookie draft. Must cutdown to 24 players before the start of the season.

My squad is the Powder Blues (league theme = That 70s League). I'm a Charger fan:

QB P. Manning/IND, Leftwich/JAC, and Roethlisberger/PIT

RB Martin/NYJ, Jackson/STL, Barlow/SF, C. Brown/TEN, Suggs/CLE, R. Williams/MIA, Anderson/DEN, Gore/SF, Moats/PHI, Houston/NYJ, Morency/HOU, Turner/SD, Parker/PIT, and Cobbs/NE

WR R. Smith/DEN, Bryant/CLE, Davis/CLE, Jenkins/ATL, B. Johnson/ARI, Lewis/PHI, and Parker/SD

TE Gates/SD and Heiden/CLE

PK Elam/DEN

DT Baltimore

I went heavy on the RBs and didn't select a WR until the 11th round (and it shows, mine pretty much suck for having to start 3). I figure I can snag WRs off the waiver wire easier than I can RBs and QBs. Also, RBs make good trade bait and I can start 4 RBs each week.

Being the inaugural DYNASTY draft, some players were selected because they were wanted, not necessarily due to expected draft position. Such as the Baltimore defense, Manning and Gates for my squad.

Not alot of "start 2QB" leagues out there, so I thought I'd post a link to mine.