[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MFL Question

KevinL

I just made a trade in an MFL league. The draft is underway, and I acquired the current (on the clock) pick.

We proposed / agreed using the MFL trade interface, but the draft page still reflects that it is the other guy's pick.

How does this get resolved. Does the commissioner have to process it or something?

I just made a trade in an MFL league.  The draft is underway, and I acquired the current (on the clock) pick.

We proposed / agreed using the MFL trade interface, but the draft page still reflects that it is the other guy's pick.

How does this get resolved.  Does the commissioner have to process it or something?

928804[/snapback]

Yes

928818[/snapback]

Technically, this is all dependent on the league settings. If your commish has set theleague up so that all trades require his approval or a league vote, then yes, you must wait for the commish/vote to have the trade processed.

If he has set it to have the trades automatically processed immediately, then no, you do not have to wait for anything and there may be an error.

Odds are the commish has set the league so that trades require his approval.

If you go to your league rules page, it will state there hate setting your commish has set the league up for.

And if all that doesn't help, try a screen refresh on the draft report page.

If it's set up so that trades are automatically processed, and it shows that the other guy still owns the OTC pick, there's an error somwhere in the drafting software. You'll need to contact the commish and the mfl.com support guys about that.

Technically, this is all dependent on the league settings. If your commish has set theleague up so that all trades require his approval or a league vote, then yes, you must wait for the commish/vote to have the trade processed.

If he has set it to have the trades automatically processed immediately, then no, you do not have to wait for anything and there may be an error.

Odds are the commish has set the league so that trades require his approval.

If you go to your league rules page, it will state there hate setting your commish has set the league up for.

928849[/snapback]

Yeah, I see that is set. Thanks!