[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

****** PATRIOTS VS. SAINTS *********

Dirk Digler

I liked reading Dirks writeups. I could care less if he is 0-2 or 2-0. They provide insight and analysis of the games. Whether or not you disagree with his points is one thing, but at least it is his analysis and his opinion.

I haven't really kept up with his replies in other threads, so some of you may dislike him based on his replies. I can't comment on that. Seems like he's just defending himself, but I haven't read as many of his posts as you may have.

But in terms of a guy posting an analysis of a game (and a pick as well) I think is helpful and sparks some good discussion on the points he raises. Unfortunately since its still preseason some of you dismiss his lengthy analysis, and that is fine if you want to do that, but Dirk, I'd just keep it moving and do your thing.

Sweet, Dirk Douchebag is under a self imposed exile. Nice.

What's the over-under on it lasting?

937726[/snapback]

It's already over. Look down to his Cin. vs Wash. thread. I don't have a problem with his lengthy analyses... in fact I think it's great to get that much out of someone for a pre-season game... but we all know that the Huddle requires a thick skin and an ability to keep your word.

Sweet, Dirk Douchebag is under a self imposed exile. Nice.

What's the over-under on it lasting?

937726[/snapback]

You seem to know so much. Are you a secert agent or something? Think before you answer. Do you do that in real life? away from the internet ( the little time you spend away) Do you meet guys at work, and try and learn their whole life history? Do you find out what they wear to bed? What interesting things do you investigate? Do you watch them at the urinals? Do you pretend you are looking at the wall? Do you really know more about them than they know about themselves? Do you use damaging stuff about them so you can blackmail them in case they notice the awkward advances you have made towards them? I wish you would let us all know. I dont think it is fair that you guys have this great circle jerk and dont let any of us newbies in.

You seem to know so much. Are you a secert agent or something? Think before you answer. Do you do that in real life? away from the internet ( the little time you spend away) Do you meet guys at work, and try and learn their whole life history? Do you find out what they wear to bed? What interesting things do you investigate? Do you watch them at the urinals? Do you pretend you are looking at the wall? Do you really know more about them than they know about themselves? Do you use damaging stuff about them so you can blackmail them in case they notice the awkward advances you have made towards them? I wish you would let us all know. I dont think it is fair that you guys have this great circle jerk and dont let any of us newbies in.

937767[/snapback]

I just wanted to see if I could get you to post again. It worked. Carry on.

And BTW, there are a few ways to make it around here:

1. Have a thick skin

2. Don't post

3. Act like a civilized human being

Here's an example of point 3: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=102823

This has nothing to do with newbies or circle jerking veterans. It has to do with how you conduct yourself on these boards. It just so happens that a lot of the people that have been posting here for a long time have listened to a lot of rude and obnoxious new posters over the years, and it's pretty much the same old, same old. You see to fall into that category. That's a choice you made, don't blame it on everyone else.

And BTW, there are a few ways to make it around here:

1. Have a thick skin

2. Don't post

3. Act like a civilized human being

Here's an example of point 3: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=102823

This has nothing to do with newbies or circle jerking veterans. It has to do with how you conduct yourself on these boards. It just so happens that a lot of the people that have been posting here for a long time have listened to a lot of rude and obnoxious new posters over the years, and it's pretty much the same old, same old. You see to fall into that category. That's a choice you made, don't blame it on everyone else.

937787[/snapback]

And I might as well address the obvious your 2 brain cells cant compute. If someone doesnt want to read my drivel, they dont need to. Everyone has the capacity to know they can choose not to enter ANY thread. Thanks for the updates Huge One...you're really funny and seem to be intelligent. *pinocchionose*

And I might as well address the obvious your 2 brain cells cant compute. If someone doesnt want to read my drivel, they dont need to. Everyone has the capacity to know they can choose not to enter ANY thread. Thanks for the updates Huge One...you're really funny and seem to be intelligent. *pinocchionose*

937867[/snapback]

Good comeback. Well done. Yer smart.

Next time you say your not going to post anymore, live up to it. Oh yeah, right, you already threw any possible credibility you had here out the window 65 posts ago.

Have fun newbie. :D

guess i was the bad guy....look at my thread and the one i was directed too....you all should have a age limit in here... i will not be posting again.......what a bunch of idiots....try and ask for info....get called a jacka$$.....call the guy on it and be insulted the rest of the night.....clean this place up... i will start by excluding myself. Oh.... and FU Mr. Hook.

936518[/snapback]

I comment that you were now one for two on your preseason picks, and you reply with name calling and insults. Grow up.