[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Harrington

Chief

I know he's been very good at pass completions. What worry's me is the red zone, same as every other year he's been the qb. Some will yell it's preseason, bit I'm lokking at it as a indication of the 3 previous years. Maybe I'm seeing too much into the preaseason, but don't ya think it would be even easier now to score?

Garcia isn't showing what i had hoped but he did get a td, something Hairball hasn't done. I'm really impressed with Orlovsky(spelling), for a rookie seems to have a good command of the game and a very good arm. Made mistakes sure, but then again, he's a rookie and showed me more promise than Hairball ever has.

Anyone else see it this way? I've been very down on Joey but was willing to let him show me something, no td's = loss's.

Mooch likes to call running plays in the red zone even after throwing the ball is what got them there. Not sure that is Joey's fault but if it results in few scores then thats all that really matters.. especially for us fantasy footballers..

FWIW a local writer says that the plays and offense he sees in practice every day is nothing like what the are running on the field... a vanilla offense.

I am not sold on Mooch or his conservative offense.