[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Draft Help - RBs

CoolHand

Since whichever of the 3 mentioned you decide on, will be a backup for you, I'd say go with the guy that you think has the best upside potential ... one of the Browns ... Chris has the injury bug, Ronnie is a rookie, so flip a coin.

I'd go with Ronnie Brown, too. I had Chris Brown last year. He shows flashes of brilliance, and when healthy, runs strong. But, played guessing game for second half of season as to whether or not he'd be in the lineup. With Travis Henry in the mix, Titans can afford to sit Brown if banged up....Ronnie has a lot of upside, and a lot of people feel that Ricky is just auditioning for a trade, and Brown will be the man.

quick question for you: for 'keeper' league, who has the most upside of all the rookie backs for the future:

Benson

Cadillac

JJ Arrington

Brown

Davis and Suggs are keepers from last year - Davis is only costing me a 9th Rd and Suggs a 10th Rd pick

947135[/snapback]

Cool. Because if you had drafted Suggs before Chris Brown, I was going to have to razz you pretty hard. (It says so in the rules around here).

Since it looks like a keeper league, and you've already got two starters (Davis and Dillon), plus some bench depth (Suggs), I'd probably roll the dice on R. Brown *if* you feel you won't have to depend on him to win this year. His keeper value should be very high.

However, Chris Brown would probably be more useful in helping you to win this year, if keepability (is that a word?) is, in your mind, secondary to winning this year.

Edited by yo mama