[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vikings Vs Seattle

Outshined

Probably won't see more than a quarter from the starters. The Vikes still have 73 players on the roster because they have 8 NFL europe roster exemptions. They will have to cut it to 53 like everybody else next week.

Also Tice did say in a press conference that he wants Williamson to get some work with Duante in the game, whether it be 6 plays or 30 plays. Maybe Williamson will be the #3 guy this week and Robinson drawing the short straw. We shall see.

Not liking what I am seeing tonight at all. First, why would you have Daunte sneek for the TD?? That, to me, points out(yet again) what a stupid football team this is. Preseason is a free opportunity to practice, find out who can help your team and what they are capable of. I think we have seen enough of Daunte to know that(more than likley) he is going to be able to punch it in from 1 or 2 yards out. In a game that means NOTHING, why on earth would you send/let your QB(aka the Vikings season) go headfirst into the pile on a sneek?? Sure, he is hugh, but how many things can go seriously wrong on a play like that vs what good can come of it? Is the 6 points worth risking an injury to your star player? I say no friggin way. Let Fason try again or, hell, give Lee a shot and see if he can get a tough yard or two. Try some of that stuff now when the results are purely insight into your personnel rather than a potential loss when it counts. Also, it appears the O is no better at picking up blitzes than they were last year(which was terrible). The local broadcast showed Tice asking Robinson about a play to which Marcus admitted he didnt know "heavy". Tice walked away from him muttering "if he doesnt know "heavy" then lets get someone in there who does." Good coaching, Mr. Tice. Finally, I'll end my little rant with the supposed-to-be-a-lot-better-with-the-new-talent D that looks eerily similar to the same confused bunch that stunk it up all of last year. Enough said there I think. :D:D

Edit to add: Speaking of Williamson, now they have him on KR??? He looked terrified! Fast, but terrified. A nice way to get your #1 pick creamed before the season even starts!

Edited by Delicious_bass