[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Let the games begin!

BiggieFries

Hell yeah! I'm sitting here in front of my 55" HDTV with the game on, my laptop connected via wireless, with my three leagues live scoring on. My first year of high tech crap and I think I'm going to be useless on Sundays!! :D

Again.

Hell yeah!  I'm sitting here in front of my 55" HDTV with the game on, my laptop connected via wireless, with my three leagues live scoring on.  My first year of high tech crap and I think I'm going to be useless on Sundays!!  :D

Again.

976995[/snapback]

:D:D:D:D:D

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Direct ticket, 1 65" 2 32" TV's, a wet bar and a wife and kids that know I am going down to the man cave!!

:D

Guest THEbigred

fn high techies rubbing it in

Raiders look great, NE looks pretty weak so far. Although Watson does look promising early on (brace for the mad rush to pick him up off the FA wire)....Brady is looking more like Ramsey so far, keeps overthrowing.....

Guest THEbigred
300 inch hd projector shining on the side of my house,2 kegs ,4 hooter chics, and all the wings I could eat :D I'm livin' large......

977040[/snapback]

lol - this reminds me of that Monty Python skit where the rich guys try to 1-up each other about how poor they were ("we had to lick the lake clean with our tongues")

and yes, I was talking TV. Unfortunately.