[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just got back from the San Diego Game

JoJoTheWebToedBoy

After driving over from Tucson and spending the last 2 days on the beach. I top it off with a Cowboy Opening Day win over the Chargers.

My Fantasy teams may of sucked this week. I may have lost J. Walker (my 3rd pick) for the season, but 2 days on the beach, and a Cowboy win makes it all better.

It was like he didn't exist. Personally, I think the Cowboys may of spotted the Chargers a TE since Gates wasn't playing :D

Actually, looked like the Chargers were on him all day. My guess is that they game-planned him like he was the main receiving threat for the Boys. But Crayton stepped up and Johnson got a couple of good looks in the end zone.

San Diego sure could have used Gates today on the goal line at the end of the game!

...still...the Bolts have the best back in the game and on that series he never touches the ball?!?! :D

UNBELIEVEABLE!!! :D

Edited by Chargerz

San Diego sure could have used Gates today on the goal line at the end of the game!

...still...the Bolts have the best back in the game and on that series he never touches the ball?!?! :D

UNBELIEVEABLE!!!  :D

983802[/snapback]

My thoughts exactly. SD screwed themselves out of a win by setting up the suspension of Gates.

My thoughts exactly. SD screwed themselves out of a win by setting up the suspension of Gates.

983823[/snapback]

:D They saved their season by leting him sit. Roy Williams would have snapped him in half in the 1st quarter. He was playing really mean yesterday. Really mean. I was worried about some unnecessary roughness and/or personal foul :D . That whole defense played like they were pissed off about something after the first SD series.