[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

wavier wire WRs

Steelhead

My starters are Harrison, Bruce, and Burleson.

Backups are Reggie Williams and Keary Colbert

Neither did much in Week 1, so the question is should I drop one or both for Booker and/or Engram. How would you rank these guys?

With Jenkins out in CAR, I think Delhomme may have to throw the ball more, so Colbert should be getting more looks. I am not sold on Miami being a fantasy goldmine. That said I can't help but wonder if Booker could be a better fantasy player than Reggie Williams with Gus tossing the football.

Tough one I drafted Williams as a sleeper he was thrown to last week and now that every one knows the J Smith is still the man he's gonna draw more double coverages and hopefully Leftwich will start throwing to Williams more. If you wait though someone in your league will more than likely pick Booker up. But i would stick with your gut feeling about Miami not being a goldmine. Its only week one if you won your game this week I wouldnt make any changes yet there will be other waiver wire gems in the wr area in the coming weeks. Thanks for responding to my post good luck this season!

I'm in virtually the same situation, with Colbert and Williams, and looking hard at Booker and Engram. I'm standing pat for now ... I took Colbert and Williams because I thought they had potential to have big seasons, and one week doesn't change that (nor does it convince me that Booker/Engram will continue to put up those numbers all year long).

Too early to push the panic button ... wait and see how they perform over 3 weeks and make an informed decision. Granted, Booker & Engram could likely be gone by then, but my hunch is that Williams/Colbert will have started putting up points, as the teams start opening up their playbooks.

Engram would be my pick.....but I see him as having similar value to both Williams and Colbert right now.....

Engram might disappear next week and Williams could have a good game, who knows.

Stand pat