[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randle-El?

Pope Flick

SteelTown Homers: what is the prognosis on Roth this week and do you think his status might lead to some Cowher trickery with Randle-El taking snaps at QB or running option pass plays with him this week? He likes to do funky stuff.

I've got Randle-El as my #4/5 and am wondering if he might be worth a start over Moulds vs the soft Texans.

SteelTown Homers: what is the prognosis on Roth this week and do you think his status might lead to some Cowher trickery with Randle-El taking snaps at QB or running option pass plays with him this week? He likes to do funky stuff.

I've got Randle-El as my #4/5 and am wondering if he might be worth a start over Moulds vs the soft Texans.

996973[/snapback]

I thought they stopped all the trickery once Mularky left??

Prognosis is up in the air. No one is really saying anything that would rule him, Roeth, in or out at this point.

Randle-El is exciting and I think can go all the way everytime he touches the ball but to be honest I don't see them digging into the bag of tricks for this game. I'm not saying that Houston will be a pushover but this early in the season and in a game like this isn't the time to show all the tricks.

Randle-El will be streaky in my opinion and picking the right weeks will be anyones guess until we see more consitant play from him.

They are going to ride Fast Willie as much as they can this week and keep the pressure off the injured Big Ben or TD Tommy, no matter who gets the start. Look for the play action TD like they had last week. They sell the run so well, it is always a surprise when that big pass comes on first down. Ward is still more of the posession receiver and red zone target. I still find it hard to see Antwaan as a downfield threat, but that is how they used him last week.

At this point, you there is only one thing certain in the Burgh. They are going to run the ball no matter who is in there, and the passing game succeeds, but on a reduced level as a result.