[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice

CornerBlitz

My Current Roster

Culpepper, Daunte MIN QB

Pennington, Chad NYJ QB

McGahee, Willis BUF RB

Dunn, Warrick ATL RB

Anderson, Mike DEN RB

Taylor, Chester BAL RB

Moore, Mewelde MIN RB

Johnson, Chad CIN WR

Wayne, Reggie IND WR

Evans, Lee BUF WR

Porter, Jerry OAK WR

Givens, David NEP WR

McMichael, Randy MIA TE

Smith, L.J. PHI TE

Akers, David PHI PK

Bills, Buffalo BUF D/ST

His Roster

Leftwich, Byron JAC QB

Palmer, Carson CIN QB

Johnson, Rudi CIN RB

Dillon, Corey NEP RB

Jackson, Steven STL RB

Davis, Stephen CAR RB

Duckett, T.J. ATL RB

Smith, Jimmy JAC WR

Burleson, Nate MIN WR

Coles, Laveranues NYJ WR

Bryant, Antonio CLE WR

Stallworth, Donte' NOS WR

Clark, Dallas IND TE

Stevens, Jerramy SEA TE

Stover, Matt BAL PK

Eagles, Philadelphia PHI D/ST

I give up Reggie Wayne and Mike Anderson in exchange for Steven jackson and Laveranues Coles.

To do or not to do....that is the ???

Thanks

Edited by CornerBlitz

My Current Roster                                  His RosterCulpepper, Daunte MIN QB                     Palmer, Carson CIN QBPennington, Chad NYJ QB                       Leftwich, Byron JAC QB McGahee, Willis BUF RB                          Dillon, Corey NEP RBDunn, Warrick ATL RB                            Johnson, Rudi CIN RBAnderson, Mike DEN RB                          Jackson, Steven STL RBTaylor, Chester BAL RB                          Davis, Stephen CAR RBMoore, Mewelde MIN RB                         Duckett, T.J. ATL RBJohnson, Chad CIN WR                          Smith, Jimmy JAC WRWayne, Reggie IND WR                         Burleson, Nate MIN WREvans, Lee BUF WR                               Coles, Laveranues NYJ WRPorter, Jerry OAK WR                            Bryant, Antonio CLE WRGivens, David NEP WR                          Stallworth, Donte' NOS WRMcMichael, Randy MIA TE                      Clark, Dallas IND TE           Smith, L.J. PHI TE                                 Stevens, Jerramy SEA TEAkers, David PHI PK                             Stover, Matt BAL PKBills, Buffalo BUF D/ST                          Eagles, Philadelphia PHI D/STI give up Reggie Wayne and Mike Anderson in exchange for Steven jackson and Laveranues Coles.To do or not to do....that is the ???

In a friggin heart beat. S.Jackson is a stud. Lav coles had one bad game..Do you really think Baker is going to have 100+ yds per game? I think not - Coles is the man there.

Wayne is great and will bounce back after getting smothered by the Ravens sick DST. Anderson is hurt and in a potential RBBC.

I like this deal for you a lot, assuming Anderson is a risk.

If Anderson was the unquestioned #1RB in Denver with no injury and no risk of losing his job or goal line carries, this trade would start to look worse for you.

Good luck.

I would say yes only because Wayne will definitely have a bigger year than Coles, but the RB situation in Denver never seems to be constant. And, Jackson could have a big year. But, it also depends on how many RBs you start and how many WRs you start. Because if you only start 2 RBs, then you don't even need Jackson. All he will cause if confusion of who you want to start each week (over McGahee and Dunn)