[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rams Running Backs

tomfin2000

If Steven Jackson was to lose time due to an injury, do you think Faulk would receive most of the touches, or would Faulk remain in his current role as a change of pace back with Arlen Harris stepping in for Jackson?

I just don't see Faulk as being able to function as the primary ball carrier at this stage of his career and Harris has looked good when he's receieved playing time in the past. I'm thinking that in spite of the depth chart, Harris might be the true backup to Jackson, not Faulk, but I'd be interested in hearing everyone else's opinion.

My opinion is Faulk would be the guy but I'm sure Harris would get touches as well. I find it VERY hard to believe that Jackson goes down and they say okay still no extra touches for you Faulk now Harris carries most of the load. Translation I would rather have Faulk but think neither would be a great play.

If Steven Jackson was to lose time due to an injury,

1001646[/snapback]

I hope I don't need to find out this season as I have Jackson.

But to answer your question, I think they would go RBBC with Faulk and Harirs IMO.