[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Leftwich

J-town Steel

They only showed a very small portion of what happened to Byron in that game. He was getting absolutely killed. Much respect for the way he kept getting back up. Sadly, unless they get some help for that offensive line, Byron will be in a wheelchair next week.

I was cracking up when the Jags kept going empty-backfield with 4 WR. It was their own darn fault.

I gotta echo Captain here. If you haven't seen the play on SportsCenter where he gets bent over backwards, it is scary.

Then Leftwich gets up and gets absolutely crushed just as he releases his passes three plays in a row after that.

Definitely a warrior! Although this Colts fan was happy to see him fall short in his comeback.

The Colts pass rush is looking downright scary right now! Never thought I'd say that. :D

can't believe no one is taking about the pass interference call that was missed on Jimmy Smith to end the game - guy pushed him and tripped him before ball arrived - is it just assumed that home team gets these calls, or that the refs don't have the 'nads to call it on the final play of the game?

agree on the Jags setting Leftwich up as they yanked Fred Taylor the entire final series - gotta have him in there if even as a decoy

like the Jags for a plaoff run with that strong D ... and if Leftwich stays upright

can't believe no one is taking about the pass interference call that was missed on Jimmy Smith to end the game - guy pushed him and tripped him before ball arrived

1002411[/snapback]

No way. Their feet got tangled up. Incidental contact. Harper never pushed Smith. It didn't matter, the ball was never going to make it to Smith anyway. Sanders had it in his sights the whole way.

I've said it a million times, Leftwich telegraphs his passes with that ridiculous slow release. Plus, he drops the ball down too low. That's why he fumbles and gets sacked a lot against the Colts. I can't believe they haven't fixed his mechanics.