[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mewelde Moore the man in MIN?

Swashbucklers

After Bennett's two fumbles, does this mean that the best head coach in the NFL has no excuse to give Moore some carries? I need him for my bye week coverage next week. They play the Saints who aren't that stout on the ground. Should I plug him in or would someone like Jacobs be a better play?

I think I'd stay far away from the Vikes right now.  Moore had a very stoudt 8 carries when he was "the man" for a robust 3.6 ypc average.  The Vikes just need too much work (line, QB, WRs, HC...) right now to think of relying on one of their RBs.

1004032[/snapback]

well, that was in the 2nd half when the vikes were down by about 30 points

I need moore to step up!!  What about Culpepper?  Should he be traded or benched?  What could I get for this guy?  He was my first pick.......he sucks!!

1004099[/snapback]

If I had Culpepper, I would bench him, but I wouldn't trade him. It is just way too early to do that.

I do have Moore, and I'm benching him, but his value is too low to trade him.

The potential for both is there. I think the problem has to do more with the execution of the offensive line, and there's a chance it can still come together.

If I had Culpepper, I would bench him, but I wouldn't trade him. It is just way too early to do that.

I do have Moore, and I'm benching him, but his value is too low to trade him.

The potential for both is there. I think the problem has to do more with the execution of the offensive line, and there's a chance it can still come together.

1004367[/snapback]

And after saying not to trade Culpepper, I went to another site and read that Culpepper may have a knee injury that Tice decided not to mention.

This is the link to the news article and I'm posting part of the article. Hope that's ok...I'm a newbie.

http://www.startribune.com/stories/510/5624069.html

Vikings quarterback Daunte Culpepper played Sunday's game at Cincinnati despite an injured right knee that has caused mild concern within the Vikings organization.

Although Culpepper was not among the players the team acknowledged as injured Monday -- a list including receiver Nate Burleson, free safety Darren Sharper and linebacker E.J. Henderson -- he was seen wearing a tight elastic brace around the knee Sunday. The team has not revealed the exact nature of the injury, but coach Mike Tice alluded to it during his pregame radio interview Sunday on KFAN (1130-AM).

Tice indicated the injury occurred during the season-opening loss to Tampa Bay. Culpepper was not listed on the injury report because the injury did not force him to miss any practice time, but it might have played a role in his decision to run only twice for 10 yards in the Vikings' 37-8 loss to the Bengals. Culpepper did not address the injury during an interview with reporters Monday. He suffered cartilage damage to his left knee during the first game of the 2001 season and eventually had season-ending surgery after 12 games