[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

week 3 QB and Def. help

bowlofjelly

Not thrilled with McNair or Plummer but its what I have.Both look like pretty average starts to me,any gut feelings?

I should probably stay with the consistency of Pitt's D But kind of like the matchup Dallas has with

SF,motivation after a tough loss,Peterson's victory guarantee,and a nice bonus for low total yds. and pts. allowed in our league.Thanks BOJ

I think McNair could have a moderately successful game against the Rams so I'd probably go with him. In fact I am going with him. I'm starting him over Pennington in my league. Plus, I'm guestioning what is going on in Denver this year. That offense seems to be a little shaky because of the running game.

As far as the Defense. I also have the Steeler D that I'm starting in my league, but I'd probably go with Dallas this week against San Fran if I had them. It has nothing to do with bouncing back after last weeks loss on Monday nite, but everything to do with the quality of the opponent.