[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A. Battle Update

cubdaddy

49ers | Battle Misses Practice, Could Miss Week 4

Fri, 30 Sep 2005 12:02:16 -0700

San Francisco 49ers WR Arnaz Battle (knee) did not practice Friday, Sept. 30, and may not play in the Week 4 game against the Arizona Cardinals Sunday, Oct. 2.

49ers | Battle Misses Practice, Could Miss Week 4

Fri, 30 Sep 2005 12:02:16 -0700

San Francisco 49ers WR Arnaz Battle (knee) did not practice Friday, Sept. 30, and may not play in the Week 4 game against the Arizona Cardinals Sunday, Oct. 2.

1036397[/snapback]

Thanks. It looks like I'll be lookin' elsewhere. :D

Thanks.  It looks like I'll be lookin' elsewhere.  :D

1036404[/snapback]

If you're truly desparate, you might take a flyer on Brandon Jones or Chris Henry if you get points for receptions. It's hard to call it a trend this early in the season, but both seem to be good for 4 receptions and 40-60 yards (or about 10 points in most of the leagues I play in). And Devery Henderson (I'd be more hesistant here) seems to be making some noise as the #3 in New Orleans.

If you're truly desparate, you might take a flyer on Brandon Jones or Chris Henry if you get points for receptions.  It's hard to call it a trend this early in the season, but both seem to be good for 4 receptions and 40-60 yards (or about 10 points in most of the leagues I play in). And Devery Henderson (I'd be more hesistant here) seems to be making some noise as the #3 in New Orleans.

1036639[/snapback]

I picked up Brandon Jones the other day and I'm sitting on him with the same thoughts. Take a look at Johnie Morton as well.

If you're truly desparate, you might take a flyer on Brandon Jones or Chris Henry if you get points for receptions.  It's hard to call it a trend this early in the season, but both seem to be good for 4 receptions and 40-60 yards (or about 10 points in most of the leagues I play in). And Devery Henderson (I'd be more hesistant here) seems to be making some noise as the #3 in New Orleans.

1036639[/snapback]

Thanks for the insight. I considered him, and JJ's pick of Morton, and have actually thought about going for Reggie Williams (Jax) given that Denver is likely to stop the running game and force Leftwich to beat them with his arm. Couple that with the fact that Champ's banged up and they are starting a nickle corner and he could have a decent game. I'm thinking 6/75/1. Wouldn't that be nice for a last minute fill in! :D

Thanks and good luck this weekend!