[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I will have whatever the Chargers are having

seminoles

As a long-time Charger fan, THAT was one of the most gratifying wins we've had in a long time. The Chargers offense had it clicking on all cylinders with Brees, LT2, Gates, McCardell, and even Reche Caldwell and Michael Turner. And the defense actually showed up in the 2nd half. Great win, but another tough one awaits with the Steelers next week on MNF. Go Chargers! As for the Pats, I'm sure they'll regroup and find some way to work around their injuries and make another playoff run.

GOD, that game felt GOOD!!!!

Now it's home to play Pittsburgh who's coming off a bye week. Another tough matchup!! I hope we can keep it going!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I don’t know whom the Bolts pissedoff, but three of their next four opponents are coming off of bye weeks :D . If the Chargers can make the playoffs this year with that schedule, there is no more fluke talk, they will be for real :D !

THAT was a huge win. If it was close, you could make the injury argument, but, that was an actual physical beating they put on the Pats :D:D:D .

The two TD runs by LT mowing over linebackers :D and one run by Turner where he played pinball off of Pat players was amazing :D . I never thought you could out-tuff the Pats at home :D .

This game should bring back the swagger that they had last year and seemed to have lost for a while. This team can play with anybody, and if they keep playing this way, should be OK despite the brutal schedule.

The real key to the game was that the DBs were not only in the area, but were making plays as well. I have not seen so many batted balls by a Charger team in quite awhile :D .

The Chargers match up well against the Steelers strengths and in San Diego, should be able to pull out another tough win. I hope the game mirrors the last time the Chargers played the Steelers in San Diego on Monday night in San Diego.

Hey DOC, you are SMOKIN’. Your team ever gonna cool off? Mine just sucks this year. FRUSTRATING!

The two TD runs by LT mowing over linebackers :D and one run by Turner where he played pinball off of Pat players was amazing :D . I never thought you could out-tuff the Pats at home :D .

NOTE to everyone, Biesel is NOT a LB. He pretends to be, but he is NOT. Remember when the Chiefs were getting run all over last year, who was the LB, Biesel. He's terrible, slow, weak and can't tackle. :D