[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steve Smith

msaint

65-yard TD on a screen pass. Granted, they're playing the Cards' Pop Warner secondary, but he's a threat to take it to the house every time he gets his hands on the ball. Fantasy owners are obviously happy, but Panther fans, you must be loving this guy form a "real" football perspective. Reminds me of a faster, slightly more "big play" dangerous Hines Ward in terms of his work ethic and toughness (no slam on Ward, a guy who, along with Deion Branch, I consider to be the gold standard as far as WR's with heart/talent go).

1055728[/snapback]

Big difference maker for my team... picked him up in the 4th round due to previous injury history.

Goooooooooooo Smitty!!!!

:D

I really think he would've done the same thing last year even with Mushin on the other side. Obviously lost him last year due to injury, but I grabbed him again this year. darn he is good!!!

I was sitting on the couch just before I had to take the kids to choir practice thinking, man that would be great if I could see Smith take one long right before I have to leavea and BAMMM!! There he goes.

I was sitting on the couch just before I had to take the kids to choir practice thinking, man that would be great if I could see Smith take one long right before I have to leavea and BAMMM!!  There he goes.

1056856[/snapback]

NAUGrad: "Note to self -- move kids' choir practice to Saturday afternoons. Or to June."