[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Replacement for Bulger...

jrcapone56

I think you mean Buffalo for Holcomb, and I'd take him if that's what you intended to post. Holcomb has lots of weapons there and enough talent to get the ball to them. I can't say the same for the other two. Take Holcomb and the 200 yards, 1 TD each week.

Please see mine... http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=119541

I need a replacement for Bulger... not sure how long he will be out and my backup is Harrington...

I can pick up one of these three off waivers...

Martin (stl)

Brooks (nos)

Holcomb (cle)

which would u take?

1080065[/snapback]

I would take Brooks out of those 3. The saints lost McAllaster which means Brooks will have to pass more he threw for close to 300 yds and a few touchdowns plus he can get you points with his feet. He will have to throw at least 10 more times now with out Deuce

The Priority News update on Bulger has him saying he'll miss two games. Those are both home games: vs. Saints Wk 7, and Jags Wk 8.

The Rams (Martin) have a bye in Wk 9, so Bulger has 3 wks to heal. If he can return after the bye, then his next action would be @ Seattle Nov. 13th.

Holcomb is playing well & does have supporting talent around him. His next two games are @ Raiders & @ Patriots, but Buffalo has a bye in Wk 9 like the Rams.

Brooks' next 3 games are @ Rams, vs. Dolphins, vs. Bears (Wk 10 bye)

Does your league have an IR option? If you do, then put Bulger on IR and get Holcomb & Brooks. You'd be secure at QB as more info is available on Bulger in the coming weeks.

If IR isn't an option and you intend on keeping Bulger, then your only choice is Brooks based on bye weeks alone.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

The Priority News update on Bulger has him saying he'll miss two games. Those are both home games: vs. Saints Wk 7, and Jags Wk 8.

The Rams (Martin) have a bye in Wk 9, so Bulger has 3 wks to heal. If he can return after the bye, then his next action would be @ Seattle Nov. 13th.

Holcomb is playing well & does have supporting talent around him. His next two games are @ Raiders & @ Patriots, but Buffalo has a bye in Wk 9 like the Rams.

Brooks' next 3 games are @ Rams, vs. Dolphins, vs. Bears (Wk 10 bye)

Does your league have an IR option? If you do, then put Bulger on IR and get Holcomb & Brooks. You'd be secure at QB as more info is available on Bulger in the coming weeks.

If IR isn't an option and you intend on keeping Bulger, then your only choice is Brooks based on bye weeks alone.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

1081120[/snapback]

Very good analysis. Looks like you will have to roll the dice with Brooks :doah:

There is no IR option but i can hold up to 3 QBs... so if i drop harrington, i can pick up one guy this week... and one guy next week... i would just have to drop another position which would be no problem...

Now the new question... I am only allowed 1 pickup per week... who do i want this week?

Aaron Brooks vs STL

or

Holcomb vs Oakland

Im just worried that if i pick holcomb and brooks has a stellar game this week, someone else will grab him off waivers before me next week

Im just worried that if i pick holcomb and brooks has a stellar game this week, someone else will grab him off waivers before me next week

1081460[/snapback]

I wouldn't worry about Brooks. He'll go off one week, someone will grab him and start him, and he'll sh*t the bed the next week....