[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

R.Moss Injury - Will It Linger Like Last Year?

SpinalTapp

my team

J.Delhomme/Cpepp

P.Holmes

C.Dillon

J.Lewis/M.Moore/W.Parker (flex)

H.Ward

D.Branch

Witten

Elam

Ravens DST

Bench: B.Edwards, CTaylor, O.Smith (o) (o), MClayton

I give Jamal

I get R.Moss

I like this deal if Randy will get healthy in a few weeks for the playoff push. I will make the playoffs as the two teams in my division have given up this season and are looking to build with keepers.

1. Do you like this deal straight up?

2. What is your prognisis for R.Moss' future value? If he is not going to be a stud again..I don't want him. I had the misfortune of trading for him last year and watched him on my bench all year.

Thanks for the insight. I have not watched him this year much. I think he missed eight games for me last year with a bad hammy or groin. So, yes, I am very concerned about him.

I am looking to be convinced to buy him and want to be be sold that giving JLewis for him straight up is a great deal for my team.

My take on Moss is with no tears and pretty much just a strain and some soreness is he misses 2 games and is back week 9, but at the latest week 10. So if you feel confident you can make it through 2 and tops 3 games without him I'd make the move. By week 10 he should be back. Now I also agree with the above comment about Moss not being used right. To me someone made the decision to play conservative O in Oakland and IMO it is an awful decision. Their O has been bad and other than the first game Moss has barely been used. Hopefully when he comes back in 2 or 3 weeks they'll use him better.