[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ok...Is this a Crap Trade?

SpinalTapp

I give J.Lewis + C.Taylor + D.Branch

I get T.O + P.Pass

my new team

Delhomme

Priest

Dillon/Pass

Moore

TO

H.Ward (when healthy)

Witten

Elam

Ravens DST

If I stay as is...I have J.Lewis at flex, not Moore. Ward is my #1WR and Branch my #2 WR.

Do I make this deal?

any deal where TO is involved is not crap.

i have officially given up on jamal (which may mean he runs wild) so i no longer place much value on him, or any of the offensively pathetic ravens. so handcuffing dillon while nabbing TO for a loser RB position and a decent receiver sounds pretty good to me.

i'd go for it.

tony

to quote my good friend Harry Caray "I WOULD DO IT"...

the ravens backfield is a headache...at least the Denver backfield is being productive for both...just nothing crazy...

the ravens backfield is just too risky...

plus you get TO and Pass is great in PPR leagues...is it 1 pt per rec. in your league?

Sure, you've got depth at RB, and TO should be an obvious upgrade to Branch.

I guess the other side of it is, I expect BALs running game to improve with the return of their fullback, and with the injury to McNabb, you have to worry about a drop off in TOs production. Branch is a very good WR, but with Brady, the ball gets divied up too much to make him a great one.

At the end of the day however, you gotta take TO for Branch and Lewis if you've got Holmes and Dillon on your bench.