[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have 15 minutes to decide on this trade...

Whiskey Pimp

Performance scoring, plus 1pt/rec. Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR.

My roster

QB: Brees, Plummer, Dilfer

RB: SA, KJ, R.Brown, LJ

WR: Holt, Wayne, Stallworth, Ferguson, Engram, McDonald

I acquired about getting Mewelde Moore for 1 of my QB's to a guy with Bulger and Ben. The offer I now have to decide between is:

Plummer and Wayne

for

Moore and any 1 of Lelie, Porter or Jenkins

I'm sick of these 3 QB's I have so losing Plummer doesn't hurt. Is losing Wayne worth getting Moore? KJ has been garbage and Ricky is going to take away from Brown for me.

Do it or not? If "do it" which WR do I get from him (Porter, Lelie or Jenkins)?

I've tried offering a QB for a lesser RB and no luck. Actually there has not been 1 trade in this league all year. Here are the weekly scoring match-ups to compare for those that say Moore is doing nothing and Wayne is Manning's go to guy:

Moore: 0, 8, 27.5, 24, B, 22 so basically 24 points per game since "starting"

KJ: 22.5, 7, B, 15, 30, 10 we all know what KJ is doing

Wayne: 9, 4, 15, 12, 13, 18 steady over the past 4 weeks

Harrison: 18, 6, 11, 36, 3, 13 looked pissed off so maybe he gets back in it

Anyone have any other opinions?

You can't afford to move Wayne, you don't have the WR depth. Aside from Brees, your QB's suck. You really don't have much trade bait imo. MAYBE you can move Plummer and Ferguson or something like that, but like you've seen, you probably won't get an upgrade at RB that you need.

Or, maybe package Plummer and KJ (probably a bad time to move him because his value is low) or Plummer and Brown for an RB upgrade.

You're not in a good spot to make a move imo. However, sell Plummer as a good QB (that'll be tough, but some people actually like him) and Ferguson as the #2 WR on a passing offense that will constantly be passing and maybe someone will bite.

That's all I can come up with.

I'd offer Brees for Moore, Henry, Jenkins, or MRob.  If he passes, Find a new trading partner or drop a QB and pick up a gamble.

EDIT: That is unless there are free agents already out there better than those 4 guys.

1080486[/snapback]

The original offer was any one of my QB's straight up for Moore so there's no way he'd add a WR to that for me.

Thanks for the help all, I'm going to see if I can downgrade Wayne and if not I'm bailing. By the way, as sad as my roster looks, I'm 4-1-1.

The original offer was any one of my QB's straight up for Moore so there's no way he'd add a WR to that for me.

Thanks for the help all, I'm going to see if I can downgrade Wayne and if not I'm bailing.  By the way, as sad as my roster looks, I'm 4-1-1.

1080498[/snapback]

No, I meant Str8 1 for 1

I have Brees the lowest of the three.  Are you talking future potential?

1080499[/snapback]

Pardon me? You're telling me that you rank Plummer and Dilfer ahead of Brees as a fantasy QB for this season? If you respond yes, I'm going to barrage you with stats, so put on your helmet. :D

Pardon me? You're telling me that you rank Plummer and Dilfer ahead of Brees as a fantasy QB for this season? If you respond yes, I'm going to barrage you with stats, so put on your helmet. :D

1080510[/snapback]

I'm just looking at FF points for my league and he is ranked last.

Scoring, 1pt per 20yds, 6pts per td, 1pt per rush/rec, 5 point bonus for 300+, 2pt bonus for Tds longer than 50yd +.

I haven't looked at ease of schedule or normalized stats. Remember...

LT throws TDs too!!! :D

EDIT: Sorry, has 6 more FF points than Dilfer. I would rank him above Dilfer anyday. And also forgot, yes -2 per int/fumlost

Edited by TonyMantana