[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Detroit or Philly D this week, 2nd guessing myself

argo000

Team: Brady(bye), McNair, LT, Curtis Martin, Chris Perry, Michael Turner, Fred Taylor (bye) T.O, Plax, Fitzgerald, Shockey, Jimmy Smith (bye), Longwell, Kaeding, Philly D, Detroit D

Just dropped Seahawks D and picked up Detroit. also dropped Allstott and got Perry.

Which Defense this week and which Receivers?

I was thinking T.O, Plax and ????Fitzgerald? I know Shockey is hot, I just can't decide based on the matchups.

In case it helps, here's my opponent this week....

Eli, McGahee, Warrick Dunn, Keyshawn, Rod Smith, Kevin Curtis, Bengals D, Shayne Graham,

McCown, Delhomme, Mewelde Moore, Droughns, Kennison, L Evans, McMichael, Steelers D.

I'm sorry, your post was really pissing me off so I don't have an answer for you. If you're only asking about receivers and defenses, we don't need to know your entire team listed haphazardly across the top line. Also, matchups are always helpful, and absolutely necessary for defenses. So if you posted:

WR

Willy Williamson @ Denver

Jacky Jackon vs. Oakland

etc...

then I'll be more than happy to give you some recommendations, but you've just made my life too difficult for a situation in which you're asking for assistance.

I'm sorry, your post was really pissing me off so I don't have an answer for you.  If you're only asking about receivers and defenses, we don't need to know your entire team listed haphazardly across the top line.  Also, matchups are always helpful, and absolutely necessary for defenses.  So if you posted:

WR

Willy Williamson @ Denver

Jacky Jackon vs. Oakland

etc...

then I'll be more than happy to give you some recommendations, but you've just made my life too difficult for a situation in which you're asking for assistance.

1081616[/snapback]

Seems like you just took more time to tell him why you wouldn't give him an answer then it would of taken to give him one :D

I do agree with you though

Hey, I'm not mopey. Just admitting my mistakes. How can I be mopey? I'm 6-0!!!!

OK, here's my team and their matchups.

I'm looking for Defense opinions and WR's. I love my Giants, but don't know if I should play both of them. Would Detroit be a better matchup this week?

McNair @ Arizona

LT @ Philly

Curtis Martin @ Atlanta

T.O home vs San Diego ?? (can't believe I'm doubting this)

Larry Fitz vs Tenn ??

Plax vs Denver ?? (or this)

Philly D vs San Diego ** ?? (or this)

Kaeding @ Philly

Longwell @ Minn

Lions D @ Cleveland **??

Shockey vs Denver ** ??

also have

Perry vs Pitt

M Turner @ Philly

Brady

Better good job, :D

I'd go with TO, Plax, and Fitz

I'm assuming it's non TE req., otherwise Shockey is a go

In this case DET has the better matchup go with them.

Good Luck!

Still too much extraneous info and a little disorganized, but definitely better. :D

I like TO and Fitz. Things get a little trickier for the 3rd spot though. Burress matches up against a tiny rookie CB, but you need to expect him to get doubled on just about every play. Shockey's playing wonderful football and benefits greatly when Burress doesn't put up big numbers. It's tough to play a TE over a WR who has a 9 inch height advantage over his corner, but it comes down to whether or not you think Denver will send a ton of help over to Burress' side.

You need to like the Lion's D over Philly this week. They've been putting up some very good numbers lately, and more importantly, they're not facing the #1 RB in football.