[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WW RB question

Clemson81

Perry, Stecker then Smith. But who would you want to drop? I would give Ricky and your other RBs a chance. BAsed on your rules their can only be 40 RBs on rosters. At least 1 of these guys will be left available next week and on.

Perry, Stecker then Smith.  But who would you want to drop?  I would give Ricky and your other RBs a chance.  BAsed on your rules their can only be 40 RBs on rosters.  At least 1 of these guys will be left available next week and on.

1083469[/snapback]

I was considering dropping Parker. He has been the king of 50 yds and no Tds lately=no points in my league. And Cowher has come out this week and said Bettis will run even more this week. I'm not getting rid of Ricky, but I could be in trouble this week if Kevin Jones can't go/doesn't play. That would mean my starting choice would be between Ricky and Willie. Not a good choice.

I was considering dropping Parker.  He has been the king of 50 yds and no Tds lately=no points in my league.  And Cowher has come out this week and said Bettis will run even more this week.  I'm not getting rid of Ricky, but I could be in trouble this week if Kevin Jones can't go/doesn't play.  That would mean my starting choice would be between Ricky and Willie.  Not a good choice.

1083545[/snapback]

I don't know if I would drop Parker for any of those guys. But considering the senario I think Stecker has the best chance to be a factor later in the year. Unlesss Rudi gets hurt then Perry looks great.

I don't know if I would drop Parker for any of those guys.  But considering the senario I think Stecker has the best chance to be a factor later in the year.  Unlesss Rudi gets hurt then Perry looks great.

1083549[/snapback]

Perry's scoring through 6 weeks: 4/5/2/2/2/15

Parker's scoring through 6 weeks: 27/18/0/0/0/0

Perry is more consistent and seems to be getting MORE looks as the season goes on. He will probably always get me points because of it being a PPR league. I need someone who can score for sure in week 10 when LT2 is out. That is why I am considering this move.

Perry's scoring through 6 weeks: 4/5/2/2/2/15

Parker's scoring through 6 weeks: 27/18/0/0/0/0

Perry is more consistent and seems to be getting MORE looks as the season goes on.  He will probably always get me points because of it being a PPR league. I need someone who can score for sure in week 10 when LT2 is out.  That is why I am considering this move.

1083597[/snapback]

Then

1- Why not say you need one for week 10?

2- Why ask if you want to sign Perry?

I'm not gonna talk you out of it. They seem about equal to me. I just think that there are better odds of Stecker getting 20+ carries than Perry as long as Rudi is healthy but he is putting up good numbers.

What about Ricky Williams who is already on your roster?

Then

1- Why not say you need one for week 10?

2- Why ask if you want to sign Perry?

I'm not gonna talk you out of it.  They seem about equal to me.  I just think that there are better odds of Stecker getting 20+ carries than Perry as long as Rudi is healthy but he is putting up good numbers.

What about Ricky Williams who is already on your roster?

1083653[/snapback]

Sorry Zooty. What I was saying was that this guy would HAVE to start in week 10, but if Kevin Jones is hurt/stays hurt/stays asleep I might need him every week. With LT2, I don't need a ton of weekly production out of my RB2 position, just positive points.

I agree with you about Stecker and the carries but he is questionable for this week's game. As for Ricky, who knows how Saban will distribute the rock down there? What do you think about Ricky?

Sorry Zooty.  What I was saying was that this guy would HAVE to start in week 10, but if Kevin Jones is hurt/stays hurt/stays asleep I might need him every week.  With LT2, I don't need a ton of weekly production out of my RB2 position, just positive points.

I agree with you about Stecker and the carries but he is questionable for this week's game.  As for Ricky, who knows how Saban will distribute the rock down there?  What do you think about Ricky?

1083684[/snapback]

Ricky I guess is wait and see. Brown will be the future and Ricky is no more than a showcase for an off season trade. I doubt he gets any consitent work.

Stecker is injury prone but COULD be the most productive of all.

Perry is probably the safest bet as far as getting at least a few points everyweek. Combined with LT the should still average better than everyone else's 2 starters (expect maybe the SA owner)