[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SIMTT

nhoops

Hi all,

Standard scoring, start QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, K, D (*starter). I'm 1-5, he's 3-3

My Team

QB: *P.Manning, Brunell, McCown

RB: *Portis, Martin, AGreen, MMoore, Bettis, Benson

WR: *SSmith(bye), *Driver, *Moulds, TJHoush, Burelson

TE: McMichael

K: Cortez

D: Colts

His Team

QB: Plummer, Green

RB: LT, Barber, Bell, Pittman, Jacobs, Turner

WR: Harrison, Mason, Bryant, Taylor, Ward

TE: Cooley, Miller

K: Lindell

D: Skins

I have QB depth to improve my RB/WR. The originall offer from him was Pittman for Brunnell. I countered with Brunell and Bettis for Barber and Green which he rejected. Now the offer is Pittman for McCown.

I rejected the originall offer since if Caddy comes back Pittman has little value and I have a slew of mediocre under performing backs. Brunell is on fire and I've considered starting him over Manning...at least I'll have the bye week covered. The Barber was rejected. McCown won't start for me if Brunell keeps it up and he may loose his job to Warner. So it taking the risk with Pittman worth it?

If I get Pittman I can try to trade with the Caddy owner. He lost Moss so maybe a WR and Green or Martin for Caddy.

Thanks in advance.

I have QB depth to improve my RB/WR. The originall offer from him was Pittman for Brunnell. I countered with Brunell and Bettis for Barber and Green which he rejected. Now the offer is Pittman for McCown.

I rejected the originall offer since if Caddy comes back Pittman has little value and I have a slew of mediocre under performing backs. Brunell is on fire and I've considered starting him over Manning...at least I'll have the bye week covered. The Barber was rejected. McCown won't start for me if Brunell keeps it up and he may loose his job to Warner. So it taking the risk with Pittman worth it?

If I get Pittman I can try to trade with the Caddy owner. He lost Moss so maybe a WR and Green or Martin for Caddy.

McCown is a waste because he will never start for you. Pittman is not bad but I would try and upgrade at WR or RB also if you could. I would explain that Pittman will lose his job and is only a 1 or 2 week filler where McCown has a better chance of staying as the starter and has the best combo WR in football right now. I wouldn't make that trade for Pittman straight up unless you have something worked out with the caddy owner in advance.

I would start Burnell or McCown over Manning ( he wont throw the ball enough)this week. Start Martin in the RB2 spot. AS for your #2 WR I would drop Burelson (over rated) or Benson (never gonna happen) and play either Jones Ten or Garbriel OAK this week as your WR2.

You need the win and you need to be daring.

Thanks for the response on my post.

Thanks Bree.

I just offered the Caddy owner Martin and Moulds....too much? Maybe Ahman and Moulds?

His RB: Lewis, Caddy, Henry, C.Taylor

WR: RMoss, Stokely, Horn, Randel El, Evens, Roy Williams

Don't know if he'd take Moulds (has Evens).

Thanks Bree.

I just offered the Caddy owner Martin and Moulds....too much?  Maybe Ahman and Moulds?

His RB: Lewis, Caddy, Henry, C.Taylor

WR: RMoss, Stokely, Horn, Randel El, Evens, Roy Williams

Don't know if he'd take Moulds (has Evens).

1083527[/snapback]

He worst off then you at RB. I would try Ahman but if I was him I wouldn't.

This is tough. Martin is starting to produce and Caddy is slowing down. The question or problem will be deciding if Caddy or Pittman is playing that week. I think Pittman or Caddy playing for sure is better than Martin. The only thing is with Martin you wont have to 2nd guess yourself each week.

I think you are giving up alot but you might have too. I think your RBs will be better after each trade. The question is what is available on the WW for WRs becasue you will have an open roster spot after the trades. This should be the swing vote to make the trade or not.

I think you should start Burnell over Manning this week though.