[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trading LT?

My team basically consists of LT, McNabb and alot of nothing. (my team is listed at the bottom) Im 2-3-1 but Im eeking out wins when those 2 play great....and I just stink when they have an off day. I feel like too much reliance on 2 guys.

I floated in my league that I would trade LT.

So in general, after looking at my roster, should I be looking to get 2 RB's in return, or some type of RB-WR combo. I know its hard to answer. Id say I got 2 decent offers

1 Lamont Jordan and Deion Branch

2 Portis, Cadillac, and Houshmendozah

Any thoughts?

Look to get decent RB/WR combo, look to get no 1 receiver, and top RB. Might check out the owner who has Steve Smith, Smith probably went as his second WR, #2 wouldn't be too bad, not sure anyone knows how bad Housh's hand really is, you might be taking on dead weight at a position you need to upgrade. On the other hand you might just try patching WR corp together, rather than trading LT, move andersen or davis for better no 2 wr. Only move LT if you are getting better than you are giving up, LT is worth Lamont Jordan and Holt or someone No 1, if you don't get that then keep what you have.

Honestly, depending on what you can negotitate, you might be better off trading McNabb, keeping LT2, and relying on Brunell going forward.

1084447[/snapback]

This is exactly what I am trying to do as I also have LT and McNabb and Brunell. Check out my post